Area to the right of Burning Steppes

I was exploring some of the zones that are not yet released in the old world when I came to realize there is no name for this one territory to the right of the burning steppes. Anyones knows if this zones has a name, or does it have a part in lore? If you go an explore the zone it is just as many other zones in the world, and with this i mean nothing, just pure land.

Here is a picture of the zone I'm talking about from the world map:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PS: If blizzard doesn't add the land of northern lordaeron we would be missing a lot of lore in the game, as some say the zone will just be filled with mountains or an ocean. This is speculation only but I really hope it is introduced with cataclysm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derfel
    Dem trolls don't mess wit da fel. Tis' be bad magic, mon.

I'ma assume a mass of mountains is assured, unless they flat out alter the map.

Well i think that sucks, I mean, if the zone is there it was supposed to serve for something at least in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derfel
    Dem trolls don't mess wit da fel. Tis' be bad magic, mon.