15+ Year Old Account

torch juggler.... srsly, what the heck?

I'm on that stage, when I can't co-ordinate my fingers anymore.. IT'S FUCKING INSANE. i'm juggling for an hour now and the max I achieved was 36.. are you having the same problem? and do you have some clever suggestions? resolution decreased, addons disabled, everything lightened, but problem persists..

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran.

Is this not the achievement where you buy 10 torches and throw them on yourself until you win? Work on that finger smashing power imo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Is this not the achievement where you buy 10 torches and throw them on yourself until you win? Work on that finger smashing power imo
    yes, it's the same, i got 10, so the situation where i'm out of torches for a while doesn't exist.. i have them all the time, but.. it is much harder than last year...

finger smashing power? srsly, which fingers nao?
    Last edited by Spray; 2010-06-21 at 07:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    yes, it's the same, i got 10, so the situation where i'm out of torches for a while doesn't exist.. i have them all the time, but.. it is much harder than last year...
    Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    Dalaran.
    There was the answer.

15+ Year Old Account
    last year, there was dalaran too ;p which still doesn't change the fact that dalaran is, in fact, horrible place..

10+ Year Old Account
    Keybind the torch to like 1 or something, spam it so it's underneath your toon and win.

last year was in dalaran and yeah it`s kinda hard now :/ still didnt get it on my alt

Deleted
    Buy 10+ (I got 20 last year iirc), and bind them to a button.
    target the torches under you, and spam click those motherfuckers (keybind and mouse). Continue until achievemet pops up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vervaine View Post
    Keybind the torch to like 1 or something, spam it so it's underneath your toon and win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    Buy 10+ (I got 20 last year iirc), and bind them to a button.
    target the torches under you, and spam click those motherfuckers (keybind and mouse). Continue until achievemet pops up.
    exactly what i'm doing, becuse it is the ONLY solution.. the problem is, you must be amazingly fast.. i'm spamming F1 (where torches are binded) and LPM, trying to get them one after another, rhythmical, because otherwise (just insane spamming) - doesn't work and it lands at about 25-28..

EDIT: 38 now! brb spamming
    Last edited by Spray; 2010-06-21 at 07:36 AM.

kriS411
    problem is if you just spam you miss some thows because you won't toss the torch when you press the mouse button and the torch at once.
    took me 30 minutes to beat that shit, this made me really anxious about my micro skills ~~

Also, dont be an idiot like me and buy 40 torches xD

Just 15 of them are enough, bind torches to 1 and spam click 1 + mouse button like there's no tomorrow. My guildmates laughed at me when i said it was damm hard and they stopped laughing when they indeed struggled for it

Also, Dalaran rocks seems to be working for this, less lags around there.

What the person above me said. Lag might be a issue at hours for this achi. So A) try the rocks around Dala b) fly on the Violet Citadel upermost tower or C) If you got the book that transports you in the super sicrit room in violet citadel use it( don't know if you can juggle torches indoor tough)
    Yo dawg i see you like trollin'. So we put trolls in your trolling posts so you can troll while you're getting troll'd with.

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont have the book, i tried the tower and the rocks, still no luck ;s glad tho that i'm not alone..;d