Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Where's the fucking update? :/

Additional info at 5! AWESOME. =D Looks like some of you might be right. Care to predict the lotto numbers for this week?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Up till 5 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezzi View Post
    This is really interesting. Does this mean that if I add my friends email I would be able to chat with him even if we are on different factions?
    I don't see why they wouldn't let you do it. They are already letting you create characters of both factions in a same PvP realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again the maintenance is extended. I'm fine with it if it means they're fixing known/reported stability issues at the same time they're doing this--I've had my game crash and burn or lag and D/C without warning for the last month and a half even after reinstalling five times (which of course includes roughly 8 hours of repatching and re-applying Add-Ons >.>.

Apparently I have done something to offend Blizzard and they're disinclined to tell me how or when I offended them >.>;

Quote Originally Posted by Litryn View Post
    Why does it says "last online 41 years ago" on battlenetrealid.jpg in the upperright corner lolol?
    My guess would be the system uses UNIX time which counts milliseconds since January 1, 1970, which was a little over 40.5 years ago. I guess there was a bug where it didn't subtract a 2nd time to get a time elapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rycul View Post
    Grammer
    Oh the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by phenom568 View Post
    I bet you 100 bucks when they "activate" RS we see more downtime for bugs in RS. You can't possibly know the bugs in RS if its not activated.
    There were few if any bugs in ToC. IIRC all five bosses were patched in the same week, just opened sequentially. Note: I don't remember any content patches - the period is glossed over in my mind because of how much I hated the instance.

server going up how can you tell all i get it log in server down WHAT A SHOCK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    server going up how can you tell all i get it log in server down WHAT A SHOCK!!!
    and to think ppl on the EU servers were wanting this at the same time...
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

<3 new vote kick cooldown

So what are the odds of Ruby Sanctum being released on the 29th?