Red face beta is realy soon

Thanks to Rebirth for pointing this out. According to the blue poster 版主◎長短毛 on the WoWTaiwan site the Beta (at least in Taiwan) is soon, but very soon. Take a look.

Originally Posted by 版主◎長短毛
    感謝大家的熱情支持與耐心等候!

Beta測試將在近期內展開。(多近期?板主不能透露確切日期,只能說......真的很快就要到了!)屆時使用的客戶端程式將可直接在Battle.net開通Beta資格的介面中直接下載 ,所以用不到現行的美國客戶端程式。

另外板主要提醒大家,還有許多玩家沒有將你的帳號資料寄到社群信箱來,請不要讓自己的權益睡著囉!請在6/23(三)之前將你的魔獸帳號、論壇暱稱、以及 Battle.net帳號等資訊寄來,否則你的名額我們就會釋出給其他的玩家機會囉!(Source)

The Beta Test will be started very soon. (How soon? I can't tell you the exact time but ....It's very soon$B!&(B) You can download the Cataclysm client from your Battle.net Beta interface at that time, so you don't need to download the US client at this moment. Another reminding, we did not receive the confirmation email from quite a lot players. If you do not send us the confirmation email by 6/23(Wed), your qualification for Beta will be pass on to other players. (Source)

Thanks for the translation Rebirth, hopefully we will see some news on the eu and us sites soon about this. A copy of the post has been archived

what do u think guys?

/diss

I think more than one thread about this is unnecessary.

What's there to discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by haloo73 View Post
    Thanks to Rebirth for pointing this out. According to the blue poster 版主◎長短毛 on the WoWTaiwan site the Beta (at least in Taiwan) is soon, but very soon. Take a look.

感謝大家的熱情支持與耐心等候!

Beta測試將在近期內展開。(多近期?板主不能透露確切日期,只能說......真的很快就要到了!)屆時使用的客戶端程式將可直接在Battle.net開通Beta資格的介面中直接下載 ,所以用不到現行的美國客戶端程式。

另外板主要提醒大家,還有許多玩家沒有將你的帳號資料寄到社群信箱來,請不要讓自己的權益睡著囉!請在6/23(三)之前將你的魔獸帳號、論壇暱稱、以及 Battle.net帳號等資訊寄來,否則你的名額我們就會釋出給其他的玩家機會囉!(Source)

The Beta Test will be started very soon. (How soon? I can't tell you the exact time but ....It's very soon$B!&(B) You can download the Cataclysm client from your Battle.net Beta interface at that time, so you don't need to download the US client at this moment. Another reminding, we did not receive the confirmation email from quite a lot players. If you do not send us the confirmation email by 6/23(Wed), your qualification for Beta will be pass on to other players. (Source)

Thanks for the translation Rebirth, hopefully we will see some news on the eu and us sites soon about this. A copy of the post has been archived

what do u think guys?

/diss

We already have a blue post about this on the front page, quit wasting our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

blizzards "soon" and the entire WOW populations "soon" are 2 totally different things.

Deleted
    Soon™

Quote Originally Posted by Psychos View Post
    We already have a blue post about this on the front page, quit wasting our time.
    Pretty much this.