Beauty of the Twin Angels

OC Character

Name:M: Sylus Wisperwind & F: Sylvia Bloodmantle
    Occupation: destroying remaining scourge members and hunting down evil necromancers.

CHARACTER INFO

Race: Val'Kyr and Darkfallen (San'Layan)

Appearance:

Male: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs25/f/20...SoulRanger.jpg

Female: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...y_Seonidas.jpg

Personality:

Male: Sylus is a very vain person. He always has a mirror and beautician items on hand. He is nicer now(not by much) that he has been released from the bonds of the Scourge. He protects all life that he see that are in danger by undeath. If they are not he could sit back and watch the person devoured through some troll ritual and laugh.

Female:

HISTORY

Class:
    Male: High Divinist "or" Elite Priest (WoW RPG classes) and Necromancer (inborn Darkfallen skill)

Female: Dark Paladin (Unholy Paladin abilities)

History:

Last edited by Ouri96; 2010-07-03 at 04:28 AM.

Though I'm sure you'd discuss this in your history, Val'kyr are undead female Vrykul in service to the Lich King. Any undead elves would either San'layn or banshees/wraiths.

15+ Year Old Account
    As you mean a dark paladin are you thinking more of lines of http://www.wowhead.com/npc=30202 or more death knight like?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

well I was talking about your choice of race, but for a dark paladin, I'd say change it to death knight.

Could be a Dark Knight or whatever, like Garithos.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Let's let this one drop Aramore

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, Madgod's post came while I was still typing my post, I'll keep on about the character here.

I know about Val'Kyr being females but I do not FUCKING care (bear). The guy is a special being, the only male Val'Kyr. And Yes my powers are just like the risen crusader's.

Oh wait.....

Val'Kyr are Vrykal. oopsies. lol.

making my character a Val'Kyr (female) and San'Layan (Male) ok?
    Last edited by Ouri96; 2010-06-24 at 10:04 PM.

Male being a San'Layn, female being a Val'Kyr is acceptable.

reversed paladin abilities means what? The polar opposite of a paladin's abilities is shadow magic. A warrior wielding shadow magic is either a death knight, or essentially a corruption warlock wielding armor and channeling their power through their weapons. Kindly clarify to the specific abilities of your custom class.

It really is not custom its just unholy versions of Paladin spells.

That's custom, because it isn't a known class in game, but a variaton of it. You got your explanation.. Good.. Let's see some history, then

Good explanation!

You try to copy the light like those fallen crusaders in Icecrown do with their Unholy Light spells and Hammer of Injustice.

Simple, and there are creatures in game that are able to do it.
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!