Thread: GTFO Mr.Kitty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This is why I banned pets from my room when I moved into the new house. Cept my cat would always become my pillow when I went to bed and he would climb on my head.

I've often had challenges balancing cats and WoW. Punchline: move the cat!

When I first got Al'ar on my mage my cat attacked it :x
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

two cats here.. one used to sit on my lap when she was younger and sleep.. i loved it now all she does is jump on they desk and walk on the keyboard from side to side... but she learned not to step on the buttons.. at least she is nice enough to do that...

as for my kitty.. he NEVER sits on me when i put him on my lap.. always jumps off or on the table when i do that.. the moment i go to play on the computer he walks to my room (sometimes from the other side of the house!) and i look at him, he looks at me, and then he jumps on my lap and purrs..
    he then either continue to "sleep" on my lap while biting the headset cord or jump to the desk and rub his ass on my keyboard... that evil evil cat...

My cat likes to take a nap on my hands and keyboard while I'm doing arena. Several times have my cat paw-rolled my keyboard, leading to an unintended Bloodlust in Dalaran. Also, cat fur in the fan... -.-

Deleted
    Closing thread, has nothing to do with wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lucky for me my cat is an old bag She just sleeps all day and never gets on anything higher than my computer chair. So no cat related WoW problems for me

Edit: and uh.. [Locked] lol Didn't even see another mod locked it.