10+ Year Old Account

Urgent RaF Questions

So me and my friend want to make an RaF alt for the mount, and I have some questions. I don't get the whole system at all. =(

Do I NEED to make a new account so I can RaF? Or can I create the character on my account and level it on there, still recieveing credit?
    To get the mount, do's my friend just have to buy 2 months of gametime? Like, buy a game card and use it, and I get a mount, just like that?
    When he pays for the game time, does he get the mount, too? Or is it only for me?

I had some more questions, but I forgot xD
    Get backa t me ASAP before we start the RaF (:

No, it HAS to be a second account that *DOES NOT ALREADY EXIST* when you wish to recruit it.

They have to pay for 2 months in order for you to get the mount. I'm not sure how a gamecard would affect this, since the two friends I recruited paid per month. Also, you (the recruiter) get a free month when they pay for their first.

Only you, the person recruiting, gets the mount. The only bonus the friend you are recruiting gets is the triple XP (when you are together). They can grant levels to your alts once they have gained some levels of their own, but you cannot grant them levels.

If you pay with a gamecard, you get the mount straight away.

Yeah you have to buy a new account for that person to use. And yeah you can buy game cards. A 60-day game card is considered 2 months. And ONLY you get the mount, and only on 1 toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we both need to make a new account? Or he makes a new one and I use my main account? We both want to make alts, so I'll be doing RaF with him too, our 3rd friend will be running us.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Do we both need to make a new account? Or he makes a new one and I use my main account? We both want to make alts, so I'll be doing RaF with him too, our 3rd friend will be running us.
    You use your existing account. He needs to make a COMPLETELY NEW account. However, don't have him make it. Ask him what e-mail he wants to use and you type that into the recruiting page. It'll send him an e-mail with a link to create his account. If he makes his account before he gets the recruit e-mail, it won't work.

Then you accounts will be linked and you will get triple XP no matter what two characters you guys are on. But, like has been said, you only get to give the rocket mount to ONE of your characters.