Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman View Post
    Nope, you're a noob for openly admiting you are killing low level people, that don't have a chance against you, post your armory, you are probably 1 of many ganker wanna bes with 19k hp.

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 11:47 PM ----------

Well, if you don't understand the difference between enemy and opponent...

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 11:48 PM ----------

It's even stated in the quote you just made, but why am I expecting you to read what you quote...
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Squirtlelol

GOGO GLAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account

Angry

No, No, and No... It killed World PvP for the most part when they implemented it back in Classic... Sure you could still raid a city, but if the bread vendor got killed by accidental AoE, then everyone was screwed... It always irked me that they ever did that...

-Libertor's Armory!- "AGGRO" ~ LOOSELY TRANSLATED, IT MEANS "THE PRIEST DIES."

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like it to be something like warhhammer,he kills you but then it makes it where he gets a debuff which turns you into a chicken which they can die with 1 hit.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by lolmageddon View Post
    You have warrior avatar, warrior sig, you were talking about killing lowbies with heroic throw, and then you are linking some random retardin. Suspicious much? Plus, I haven't met a single Gladiator ganking people that don't have a chance to fight back, just because it's no fun for them, because they would rather have a challenge.
    But yeah, you are probably that one exception, even though you linked wrong class armory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

You have warrior avatar, warrior sig, you were talking about killing lowbies with heroic throw, and then you are linking some random retardin. Suspicious much? Plus, I haven't met a single Gladiator ganking people that don't have a chance to fight back, just because it's no fun for them, because they would rather have a challenge.
    But yeah, you are probably that one exception, even though you linked wrong class armory.
    I prefer fury. That means I can't have a paladin? Cool. And I know at least 2 other glads that do it just to punish people who clicked that unfortunate faction. Or because they're bored. Or because they're sadistic with deep-seated emotional issues. Or because they're just a very angry asian. Maybe all four.

THAT BETTER? HERP DERP.
    Last edited by lolmageddon; 2010-06-22 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Appeasing the carebear
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

Go play a fucking pve server.. PvP servers are made for world pvp, i suspect u have just been horribly camped thats why you are so mad... And while ur at it link ur armory.

I dont think Garrosh or Varian will care what level the enemy we kill is, or how many that killed him.. etc etc, they only care that you slain another Alliance/Horde member
    "Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin

Hey guiyz i'm a paladin now kbye!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Turbodymoman
    Here you are, yeah, I got camped so bad, and I'm so mad.

Oh, and I have no chance to prove that you are just lying about that char, but well, we're on Internet.

---------- Post added 06-22-2010 at 12:06 AM ----------

And yes, bad ratings, but since I'm playing once a week for points... Other than that, I'm just playing BGs or doing old stuff.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Turbodymoman
    Here you are, yeah, I got camped so bad, and I'm so mad.

Oh, and I have no chance to prove that you are just lying about that char, but well, we're on Internet.

---------- Post added 06-22-2010 at 12:06 AM ----------

And yes, bad ratings, but since I'm playing once a week for points... Other than that, I'm just playing BGs or doing old stuff.
    lolrival
    Last edited by lolmageddon; 2010-06-22 at 12:09 AM.

More like lolrival, soon to come duelist, least I'm not posting fake armorys, and anyways, I can't get my partners to play PvP more often, so of course my ratings won't go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sno View Post
    SO you'd loose honor because you decided to kill a moron with pvp on... no thanks
    that is the whole idea. of course, it would only be on for world pvp, any such arena (like gurubashi arena) BG's or pvp capturable areas (like in hellfire) it wouldnt count. but see a lowbie and kill em for no other reason? loss of honor points.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

More like lolrival, soon to come duelist, least I'm not posting fake armorys, and anyways, I can't get my partners to play PvP more often, so of course my ratings won't go up.
    So me being a glad, obviously fake. And i should take you at your word?

Quote Originally Posted by lolmageddon View Post
    But.... I like abusing my power as an 80. If I had to deal with that shit 1-80 7 fucking times, no way the new batch is getting a free pass.
    A true (ret) pally

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 11:41 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Because you are noob, probably being bullied by other random 80s, that's why there should be consequences for it. Let people level and let them have a chance to fight back.
    No, they chose to level on a pvp realm and with that comes the consequences. We all had to go through it, we all made it to 80 and did it ourselves. When i did it i never once got ganked partly because i was always looking over my shoulder and partly because of carbonite and being a rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if someone answered it but it was only certain npcs who gave u dishonorable kills

Thumbs up

I chose to play on a PvP server, so I'm willing to accept the occasional ganking, especially at max level. If I get jumped 1v1 and lose, it's my fault for losing and it was...probably more or less...a fair fight. Being camped for no particular reason when i'm level 20 by an 80 is a bit excessive. I wouldn't mind dishonourable kills for killing lowbies. Dishonourable kills for NPCs is a bit ridiculous, as those are potentially impossible to avoid when raiding a city...but a lowbie leveling on a PvP server doesn't deserve to be camped unless they've done it in turn to someone else. I'm all for consequences for choices...but is it at all surprising that most people that play a game like this aren't?

I think the idea needs development:

- this excludes pvp zones such as arena / bgs + world pvp area's such as hellfire
    - should have a maximum of 5 dishonourable kills with a hour cd, that way it's a conscience, anyone else pay'd attention to general saurfang telling off garrosh in borean tundra saying he'll kill him before he kills ally children again?
    - pvp servers should be lessened to some extent, such as maybe being restricted to starter zones such as durotar, tirisfal glades etc, but seeing as most low levels are neutral around there anyway that shouldn't be a problem.
    - Yes, garrosh is planning to kill allies with no merci, but your forgetting saurfang + vol'jin would kill him + many others.
    - difference between opponent and enemies or whatever, enemies you WANT to kill them, opponent u HAVE to kill them, or atleast its some variation of that such as, since your on 2 different sides u have to kill each other, but you don't want too.
    - As for the rabble arguments further up, cool it, each person could of been perfectly honest with each other, in arguments ur less likely to post fake things unless u already intended to do that, atleast thats my experience, otherwise u don't have the same satisfaction with your argument.

Back to the topic :
    - Should make it so that you can only get dishonourable kills from lvl 30 and lower, higher than that its your fault if your there.

- and yes I'm on a PVP server, and I pride in the fact in tbc on my hunter I feign death / shadowmeld trinked a druid into thinking I was dead, then ran away laughing at him, ganking is part of the fun, but it needs conscience some times, ganking someone for 1 hour is excessive.

Lots of junior high kids in here, "I got ganked so I want to gank other people" is the mindest everyone has in hear.

Killing anyone 10 levels below is not pvp, its you being a tool.

thats why I never play on pvp servers, the ONLY pvp on those servers is 80's killing anything they can 1 shot. Bunch of losers on pvp servers.

15+ Year Old Account
    NO
    Thats my answer, i dont miss those times at all tbh, i freaking LOVE killing lowbies <3
    Im just that awesome >.<