Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Attn: All Battlemasters, I have a question for you.

Which was the hardest/most time consuming achievement to get in the Meta (excluding the 100 wins, of course)?

And more importantly, how did you get it?

Im not a battlemaster yet but the alterac valley ones (cap/defend 50times) are a huge pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy View Post
    Im not a battlemaster yet but the alterac valley ones (cap/defend 50times) are a huge pain in the ass.
    I'd have to disagree, I got those significantly before various other I could mention... (Even Iron Man as a god damn Prot Warrior)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

We had it all along *cough* hardest by far, and only have gotten it by pure luck on a character that I didn't need it on.

Half the AVs and ABs one are a pain in the butt. The rest are cake or time consuming.

I am not a battle master yet, but getting The Defilers for AB mastery was annoying, required way more playing than the 100wins seeing I wasn't playing back when tokens gave rep, but believe they have removed it from the metas now, else Warsong Outriders would be a nightmare.

Stormpike Perfection is a pain. ive been trying all weekend with it being av weekend and all. but no one wants to defend balinda people just wanna zerg it.

we had it all along, cough
    and
    Frostwolf perfection

I was lucky with all my achievements, AV perfection bugged for me for the first time, but I actually made it another time, I was able to get all achievements long before getting 100 wins, but thats probably just me. Or maybe it's the matter of not AFKing in BGs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by proc View Post
    We had it all along *cough* hardest by far, and only have gotten it by pure luck on a character that I didn't need it on.
    Did this with a premade (which were aiming for it) took us three tries. Though to be honest I thought we were gonna lose since timer said that but we won with that last tick

only one i need still too

I got in on a glitch. Entered AB with like 4 alliance so we got the whole "5 mins to faceroll gogogo" thing. Had some trouble at stables and the end score was 1590-0. Achievement unlocked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

Deleted
    Joined a pug AB bored. There was a rare time Allies actually listened and we had very tight match. I didn't even go for Battlemaster but when I saw we had a good chance getting "had it along" when scores were bout 1530-1530 and both had 2 bases and LM was just about to go on control for us (and it went secs later). Horde cleared us at LM and we were rezzing at LM gy. Saw one Horde capping LM flag when I popped rocket boots and was about to interrupt him until I saw 1560-1550 scores (yezzzzz) at the last 00000.1 sec Horde capped flag to "grey" Allies tick'd a score earlier than Horde to 1570-1550 ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Ending up with 1600-1580.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dakeshi View Post
    Iron Man

umm i would say getting EXAULTED, if u havent played PREBC

Deleted
    Winning AB after having been behind 500 resources ( have to say it was my last one and we 1shot it with a premade) and we had it all along, which I got randomly.
    Apart from the randoms, the 100 of each wins is what will take you the longest

---------- Post added 06-22-2010 at 05:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nol621 View Post
    umm, I would say becoming exalted if you didn't play pre-tbc
    Fixed it for you, oh and quick hint; you do not need the rep grinds for battlemaster anymore

i forgiven battlemaster when i noticed so much that battlemaster is based on some luck or premade to do it, and my server suck lot lot lot lot lot to pvp and my guild too( we are like really good pve but in pvp nobody want play) so forgiven since its gay so much....

p.s tried 3 months each day like 3-4 AB and i never got this fucking achivement so that a big random fail damn

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most of the wannabe Battlemasters will probably hate me for this but... I have the AB achievement "We had it all along *cough*" on 3 different chars, all of which I've gotten on Random BGs. Also have the 500 resources behind one on 2 chars, both from random ABs aswell.

Though luck is tough.

I got Iron Man on a Lvl 14 Shaman
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU