Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Smile Arcane Rotation?

Please I am looking for a decent arcane mage rotation, have looked down on a few posts..
    but nothing very clear.. if u guys could help me, apreciate any help!

BTW, on AoE is it correct to:
    Flamestrike 9, 8 then Blizzard?

thanks in advance!

Lol this topic has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus2089 View Post
    Lol this topic has potential.
    So curious if this is a troll or if they honest to god need help

arcane blast x4 or x5 then arcane missiles as long as missle barrage is procced. wouldn't cast ab that many more times waiting for barrage though cause it burns through your mana. Use you mana gem and evocate when their up, same with your other cooldowns

Well first off, if you can't figure out an arcane mage rotation you MAY want to consider quitting the game.

But in the off chance this isn't a troll... arcane blast til proc, missles, rinse and repeat

Deleted
    Read the mage FAQ in the mage forum. All you need to know is there.

ABx4+ untill birrage procs and repeat.
    Yes FS8+9 then Blizzard is correct @ arcane spec
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    So curious if this is a troll or if they honest to god need help
    Me too, i went with troll i mean arcane mage ? Seriously

Arcane Blast x4 --> Missile Barrage
    IF Missile Barrage is not procced by the time you use Arcane Blast x4, you can either 1. Test your luck with a 5th Arcane Blast for that Missile Barrage proc, or 2. Use an un-procced Arcane Missiles (and yes, it does do more dps than using Arcane Barrage). Also, only use Arcane Barrage when moving
    Aoe would be Flamestrike --> Blizzard --> Flamestrike --> Blizzard.....
    Most godly post evar
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=12454665647

10+ Year Old Account
    111121111211112111121111211112111121111211112111121111211112111121111211112111121111211112 1111211112111121111211112111121111211112111121111211112111121111211112... thats pretty much it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus2089 View Post
    Me too, i went with troll i mean arcane mage ? Seriously
    That's what's going through my head too

In defense of the OP, when I first started arcane I read the EJ writeup of it and got way confused by it.

But yeah what everyone has posted here is right... Arcane Blast x 4 .. then Missle Barrage AM .. fish a few times for a Missle Barrage by casting Arcane Blast a few times if it isn't up, but don't waste too much mana... use just regular arcane missles if necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    I think it's awesome that you tried to quantify 'epic fail' into an equation ;D

still not sure why people with t10 2 piece that are ever so concerned with mana still aren't using ab3mbam. dps is within 1% of ab4MBAM, and gives you the added bonus that you have enough mana to keep rolling along on ABs when you dont proc because you have so much mana it is just irrelevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sidphoenix View Post
    still not sure why people with t10 2 piece that are ever so concerned with mana still aren't using ab3mbam. dps is within 1% of ab4MBAM, and gives you the added bonus that you have enough mana to keep rolling along on ABs when you dont proc because you have so much mana it is just irrelevant.
    Because we have enough haste to land 4 ABs within the t10 proc that its just a dps loss no matter how you look at it D:

I clicked on this thread to see if it was serious and OMG it was. Defs trolling

15+ Year Old Account
    lock it for the love of god dire.
    BfA Beta Time

Just make a sequence macro and bind it to your mouse-scroll. Enjoy dpsing while watching tv. Unless you are going for world first and you need to squeeze in extra 500-1k dps, you should be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bind every key to Arcane Blast, and Arcane missiles, and roll your head across the keyboard, and/or smash your head against the keyboard till A. You knock yourself out, or B. Break your nose

well guess I had to be more specific about minor questions I have, should I use arcane barrage after the arcane missiles? Ok about the AoE, thx.
    Last edited by Sufferr; 2010-06-22 at 03:23 AM.

My god people can you not spot an obvious troll? Serious question here though,

When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.