When something becomes souldbound...

How do you think your character feels?

In other words, whats the difference (from your toons POV) between picking up a handful of Icethorn and picking up a Scourge Curio?

Maybe this is in the lore somewhere. I'm just curious what you people think it feels like

I imagine it's like your soul being forcefully ripped apart and welded together through your skin and into your armor. ^_^

TheRealMethuselah
    ^ This

this brings up another question... How do they feel when you destroy or sell somehting that's soulbound?

Is there a connection to why there are so many assholes in trade chat?
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Ever watched a movie, or played a game (Such as Chronicles of Riddick: EfBB) where their weapons use some technology to take a DNA imprint of it's assigned user, so noone else can use it? I'd imagine it's something like that. The mystical properties of the 'enchanted'(magic-wise, not profession-wise) armour/weapon/whatever takes a small fragment of it's owner's being, and binds itself to it's wielder.

I guess from a RP standpoint, theoretically, others could *try* to use them, but the item would make itself useless in their hands.

That sounds pretty nasty, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841 View Post
    this brings up another question... How do they feel when you destroy or sell somehting that's soulbound?

Is there a connection to why there are so many assholes in trade chat?
    lol

I don't imagine it feels lime anything - in early beta stages, there was no soulbound until people started abusing that - game mechanics only I'm afraid.

Shh. I'm invisible.
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    Ever watched a movie, or played a game (Such as Chronicles of Riddick: EfBB) where their weapons use some technology to take a DNA imprint of it's assigned user, so noone else can use it? I'd imagine it's something like that. The mystical properties of the 'enchanted'(magic-wise, not profession-wise) armour/weapon/whatever takes a small fragment of it's owner's being, and binds itself to it's wielder.

I guess from a RP standpoint, theoretically, others could *try* to use them, but the item would make itself useless in their hands.
    i actually support this theory