Thread: Rp server

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rp server

Best Role playing server?

Im looking for a server with alot of people to rp with but not a bunch of stupid shit like real rping so inb4 Moongaurd

Dont RP its really gay

[banned]
    Last edited by Elementium; 2010-06-22 at 02:34 PM.
    No beta club.....Yea i dont have a fancy pic of it.

Moonguard is actually a fairly good rp realm jsut a laod of trolls there a good one which i havent seen a troll on is Wyrmrest Accord, it is amazing.

Well im interested in it so i want to find a good server and we all have our opinions but lets stay on topic

---------- Post added 06-22-2010 at 04:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Moonguard is actually a fairly good rp realm jsut a laod of trolls there a good one which i havent seen a troll on is Wyrmrest Accord, it is amazing.
    Do i have to get all the way to 80 to get into good rp?

Quote Originally Posted by Regorious View Post
    Well im interested in it so i want to find a good server and we all have our opinions but lets stay on topic
    I suggest ravenholdt wait after server crash bug is fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenmen View Post
    Dont RP its really gay
    Worgenmen... How about you let they guy do what he wants and not drop in stupid comments.

Also I dont rp but I saw moonguard once and feel sorry for you RPers

Dont RP its really gay
    yeah what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugolol View Post
    Worgenmen... How about you let they guy do what he wants and not drop in stupid comments.

Also I dont rp but I saw moonguard once and feel sorry for you RPers
    Yeah i logged on moonguard and first thing i see is two druids asking me if i want to have sex with there goddess not only were they level 80 but also had old world pvp titles so they must have been doing this for a long time...

Yeah i logged on moonguard and first thing i see is two druids asking me if i want to have sex with there goddess not only were they level 80 but also had old world pvp titles so they must have been doing this for a long time...
    ^^ is why RPing is gay

^^ also the reason im looking for a non troll server

10+ Year Old Account
    US or EU?

I'd try to find one with the least amount of people... not very many people means not too many trolls and idiots.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

I play us im sorry

I dare say that anyone who is taking part in these "roleplaying games" while telling others not to "roleplay" would have to have been hit in the head by someone with at least +10 in maces.

But as for you Regorious, as far as a particular realm I could not say but I do advise taking a few friends if possible. It is rather dull talking to trees.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-06-22 at 04:31 AM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

^^ is why RPing is gay
    You're named "Worgenmen". Not only is it stupid and has "Worgen" in it, but it also has "men". A user name with Men in it is pretty gay, bro. Pretty gay indeed.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont RP its really gay
    Why do I keep running into this idiot on every post I go to?

Anyway, Wyrmrest Accord is pretty good if you're looking for a good RP experience.

---------- Post added 06-22-2010 at 04:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18 View Post
    You're named "Worgenmen". Not only is it stupid and has "Worgen" in it, but it also has "men". A user name with Men in it is pretty gay, bro. Pretty gay indeed.
    You forget that he LOVES the horde, yet is named after a coming Alliance race.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been with Moon Guard for a while. It's a good RP server if you ignore the trolls. They're everywhere, there just seems to be a lot more on MG. :l

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Moonguard...was meh for me. it was fun at times but it's gotten so over populated it's tough to RP at all. but when you can it's pretty good. better than most servers that's for sure
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

Now with ravenholdt is it better horde or alliance same for Wyrmmrest accord

Best Role playing server?

...but not a bunch of stupid shit like real rping so inb4 Moongaurd
    Dont RP its really gay
    yep