Krash Dragonslayer

Name: Krash Dragonslayer
    Race:Mag'har orc
    Class/Race: Orc shaman, trained in the ways of ehancement, but is able to find his ways in restoration too.
    Titles: The Forgiving, Dragonslayer Krash, Krash the Restoring, Krash the Mad
    Wolf Names: Channing, Eyolf and Conan

Personality: He has some serious moodswings because of his mind playing tricks on him, caused by a scar on his head, when he was fending of a pack of dragonriders attacking his hometown. usually he can control the visions and mind-games, but sometimes he lets himself slip away. This has caused him to lose quite some loved ones, since they couldn't life with him like this. When he's alone he tends to talk to the wind, and his spirit wolves, as he feels they share his grief. Around others he's a silent orc, trying to keep his mind away from the visions. Although he's a friendly orc, he wouldn't start a conversation by himself because of it.
    Strenghts: Magical Melee combat, restoration(he wouldn't rather heal himself, but he'll heal others) Capability to think things through, staying ahead of the competition using his cunning mind.

Appearance: A Brown skinned orc, with a scar on the side of his head. He refuses to wear robes as other shami do, and he's always with his wolves.
    -- I know my avatar isn't a brown orc, but i couldn't find anything that suited except this --

Weaknesses: He's being followed by his past, by honorable deeds he didn't want to commit, which had dire consequences, He's also haunted by visions, caused by the scar on his head.

History: A Mag'har orc who fended off a pack of Dragonriders from his encampment at a young age, he was praised by the other Mag'har, also because he wasn't a savage orc, something that specific clan found honorable. When the dragonriders fled the village, a very young rider fell off his dragon, breaking his legs. instead of killing or taking him captive, Krash decided to heal his wounds and let him run off, hoping he would tell his clan of the great deed, leaving the Mag'har alone. They, however.. did not. a Gruesome assault was made on the encampment, killing nearly everybody in the process, At this moment Krash visions turned from rather harmless ones into sick and twisting visions most of the time, driving him mad. The surviving Mag'har had no other option than to capture him and release him elsewhere. After a long walk throught the Outlands he saw a Gigantic portal peaking over the horizon. He decided it was best to leave what he had behind and head on out into the portal, seeing where his life would take him..

He never knew his parents, his parents had to flee from their village because of a severe earthquake. They are thought to have not survived when a stalagmite crashed down on them. When a searching party ventured near the village, they heard the cry of an infant orc. They decided it was best to take him with them. He was being taken care of by Thogg Windwalker, a very respectable shaman in his village, and as soon as he could walk he was being teached how to wield weapons and powerful shamanistic powers. Thogg wasn't a favor of healing spells, but his 'mother' had a quite impressing array of restorative abilities. Krash barely got free time due to the fact that he was either busy using offensive spells with his weapons, or helping his 'mother' heal wounded soldiers.
    One day, Thogg took him out into the wild to let him attain his very own spirit wolf companions. He had to sit down on a slab of rock, waiting for the wild wolves to come to him. He wasn't allowed to cause any harm to the wolves, nor could he heal himself. He needed to gain respect from the wolves. After being severely injured by several wolves, three wolves decided it was time to scare off the gathered pack of hungry wolves. Growling at the pack standing between them and Krash, he knew they would become his spirit wolves. the wolves followed him out to another secluded place, scaring off the other wolves in the process, with Krash's help. It was there the wolves suddenly seemed to know what they had to do. They stood in the center of a ritual pyre, seemingly unhurt by the flames. Slowly they shifted out of phase, before joining Krash at his side. It was a considered a great achievement to have attained spirit wolves, especially if you attain more than one wolf. When he returned there were celebration that never seemed to end, to celebrate that the encampment had yet another highly capable Shaman in their midst.

At this point he finds himself living near the Crossroads in the Barrens, isolated from other people in fear of driving himself insane. He will however, when he feels he has the mental strenght for it, venture out into the cities and compete in everything that he might find profitable. He is mostly Allegianced to the Horde, but only because he's accepted there as one of the many members. He can't bother to try and allign himself with smaller factions, because he would stand out very much.

--Extra Information-

He has a rather low orcish voice and he's more muscled and slighty bigger than other orcs. When confronted with the question of where he got the scar, he often says ''I try not to think of it..''. He passes his time carving his totems, up to a point where he has to carve a new one, because there was nothing left to carve. He learned his abilities in his village, but he perfected them when he set out into the world. His clan had a disgust for savage orcs, the green and red kind, Krash followed that example, although he met a few green orcs who weren't that savage as his clan projected them to be. He's not influenced by anyone these days, only by his mind, it holds him back from doing what he wants to do sometimes. He very much regrets saving the dragonrider, because they returned and ravaged their encampment. Krash hoped they would leave them alone after his deed. He hasn't set any great goals in his life, he considers his major achievement so far to not have fallen victim to his mind. Krash isn't a man of evil deeds, but he once killed an honorable clan member whilst under the influences of his mind. That act frightened him a lot, since he didn't know what else he would do unwillingly, that also got him exiled from the clan.

An optimistic Orc in nature, he still knows that the world around him is harsh and cruel, and he knows how to survive, kill and make money in it. He dislikes the fact that other people are being dishonest, and he would always tell the truth to people that to him, aren't evil. He would rather die a warriors death, than give information to somebody using it to cause chaos. He isn't prejudiced towards anybody except fel orcs, this helps him to socialize with others, since it's hard enough having to keep evil thoughts out of his head. He would never let people who trust him down, he would rather let himself die than let somebody else die first. He goes to the extremes for everybody who trusts him, he values that very much. Starting a conversation isn't something he would do, although he would respond to anything he's asked or told. He know how to chat about random things well, since he does it with his wolves and the wind, but he simply refrains from starting conversations. He's usually on a need-to-know-basis, not having to know other peoples interests, he'll listen to it, but he wouldn't ask about it. His spirit wolves are his most important companions since they stood by his side since his adulthood, he has great respect for his wolves and all they do for him.

If Krash would die, he makes sure nobody would miss him, because he felt the pain of being without the ones you love the most, he wants nobody else to feel that pain because of him. If he decided not to reincarnate, or was unable to do so, if his body was completely mangled for instance, then he'd reside in the spirit realm with his spirit wolves, his only true companions to this day.
    Last edited by SP33D14; 2010-06-23 at 06:34 AM.

I like the extra information you give us but I strongly believe that you need more history then the meager two paragraphs you have given us. Please give us more info on his parents, and how he came to learn his powers to heal. His tutor, his allegiances to this day, etc, etc. once this is done, I'm sure you will have a very complete character that shall be interesting in RP!

Thanks for the Feedback, I will get to it as soon as I can find time for it!
    Soon: Copyright 2004-2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, or future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Also, if I could ask you to do it, could you please use this http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uot-Guide-quot guide to make your character as it is way easier to read and as such, you would have more people giving you feedback! You can still place all the information you have here, just in a different format

changed the format a bit, and added some History, hope you enjoy it! and I sure hope I can RP with it very soon!! ^^
    Soon: Copyright 2004-2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, or future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SP33D14 View Post
    Name: Krash Dragonslayer
    Race:Mag'har orc
    I stoped reading after I saw you said age twice...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnious View Post
    I stoped reading after I saw you said age twice...
    This is considered spam and will probably be deleted. This is not a place to increase your post count, but to give your opinions on how the person can change their story.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think taking the questionaire out would improve it to be honest, alot of those questions are a bit superfluous and are nothing that can't be written into a good history.

You left out something in one of the questions,

"Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
    Surviving, Carving, killing "

Not sure if you accidentally missed it or what. Just a heads up.

Gonna see if I can make it into a story, I'm afraid it'll be more of a wall of text then, but i'll give it a go. gonna fix that double age then too and gonna look at the suggested question thanks for the feedbackz

--Edit--
    Fixed it a bit, removed some needless information in the questionaire and made it into a text. It's under ''Extra Information'' now
    Last edited by SP33D14; 2010-06-23 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Not double posting

I would like for a Moderator to respond to this Bio, Haven't had any feedback after I fixed it up, Give a lot of feedback please, I really want to RP with this one, I'm not allowed to RP yet *sadface*