Some help needed about retri crafted gear

Hello all!

I am in need of some help.
    I know arp is not a very good stat for retribution paladin but considering I have shitloads of gold and not that much time on my hands.
    Would you reckon the crafted plate dps legs/boots(264) and chest/bracers(245) are worth getting?

And how good is the 2h sword from the batterd hilt quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    the haste sword from the hilt is actually pretty win tbh, for crafting wise the boots are quite good and the only boots better then it are the ones from icc hc, as for the legs they were to pricey for me to craft and they dont differ that much from 10.5 so i went for the tier legs. the chest piece and bracers from toc recipe are a no go for retadins, u could do better with the pvp bracers which i did since arpen = crap for pala at t10 level. as for the chest ur bettter off with the t10 or t9 chest

------------- Kul Tiras EU-------------

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just try to get enough frost emblems to buy T10 is better to buy crafted items IMHO. And the 2H sword from the batterd hilt quest is better than others 2H weapons from ICC 10 except LK 10 weapons.

Sorry for my english I'm french and just try to do my best.

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

Ty for the answers, will get legs + boots then and go for t10 w/e I can

10+ Year Old Account
    legs would be a real wast of money though if i where u id spend it on an alt or something the t10 >>>> the crafted ones from icc

------------- Kul Tiras EU-------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sepulturos View Post
    legs would be a real wast of money though if i where u id spend it on an alt or something the t10 >>>> the crafted ones from icc
    Fact is I dont have time to farm another 60(95? not sure) badges to do and I have alot of gold so I think I will go fo them arp is bad but its still better then 219 legs from toc

Quote Originally Posted by paror View Post
    Fact is I dont have time to farm another 60(95? not sure) badges to do and I have alot of gold so I think I will go fo them arp is bad but its still better then 219 legs from toc
    If I was you I would do the same, its an upgrade from those legs no matter what, and if you got the gold, it takes no time unlike farming 95 badges.

With Frost Lord Ahune for the next two weeks that's 28 badges a week from Heroic Daily + FLA. Just a suggestion =) + weekly raid, piece in two weeks with 30mins effort a day =)

The Titanium Spike Guards (Crit/Arp 245 Crafted Bracers) are a good option, and should easily beat out the 264 PvP ones. I haven't found a gear configuration that makes that not the case anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paror View Post
    Hello all!

I am in need of some help.
    I know arp is not a very good stat for retribution paladin but considering I have shitloads of gold and not that much time on my hands.
    Would you reckon the crafted plate dps legs/boots(264) and chest/bracers(245) are worth getting?

And how good is the 2h sword from the batterd hilt quest?
    If gold isn't an issue find your servers GKP running guild buy your way in for some fat loots you are likely to walk away with way better Legs/Boots/Weapon but you might spend a little more gold but it's still the way I would go. If you insist on having gear crafted the Leather Boots and Legs are actually both better then plate so if you are looking for the best DPS for PVE don't craft Plate gear with Armor Pen leather would be much effective DPS.
    Last edited by Requital; 2010-06-22 at 07:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    If gold isn't an issue find your servers GKP running guild buy your way in for some fat loots you are likely to walk away with way better Legs/Boots/Weapon but you might spend a little more gold but it's still the way I would go. If you insist on having gear crafted the Leather Boots and Legs are actually both better then plate so if you are looking for the best DPS for PVE don't craft Plate gear with Armor Pen leather would be much effective DPS.
    Aah did not think about that, thanks will craft the leather ones. Got quel'delar yesterday(awesome questline) and bought 20 primordial saronites so I will be crafting the legs today. (also crafting prot legs)

The loot from icc will come with time as I am in a progression guild with my main(shaman)that has 11/12hc 25 just wanted to get him ready for icc alt runs fast, crafted stuff seems the way to go

Ty all once again.