Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I think you all are forgetting the Golden Rule:
    Gearscore = Skill

I love you all! ^^ Gs doesnt matter just BRAIN!

You need 7k GS to even walk into OS so over 9000 about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

Yall keep saying it doesnt matter, but be realistic. On trade people ALWAYS ask for your gear score before you can be invited. You may hate gear score, but ya kinda need to know this kind of information if you want to join or form a non-guild run. And I expect there to be LOTS of non-guild RS raids because its a short raid.

9/10

Not bad, not bad at all

Edit: Regardless of what people require for it, people will still QQ about it

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The minimum gearscore is a mere 3k. Feel free to organize trade pugs with that requirement, you should do perfectly fine.
    That should work perfectly well for those servers that use Wowheroes.

Its hard to judge, but at the rate raids are going. Once it isnt so fresh and people begin to know fight im going to guess ~5.4k gs min for 10m and 5.6k gs min for 25.

I heard you need like 8345gs before you can even enter the portal. Over 100k hp buffed on tanks. 50k mana on healers and dps should be able to do a constant 20k.

ONLY THEN CAN YOU ENTER

10+ Year Old Account
    screw the gearscore! bring on the raid!

So.many.idiots.play.wow.now.

Quote Originally Posted by jster View Post
    Its hard to judge, but at the rate raids are going. Once it isnt so fresh and people begin to know fight im going to guess ~5.4k gs min for 10m and 5.6k gs min for 25.
    You kidding, I see so many "LFM ICC10 5.5K GS MIN." It'll probably be 5.8k 10M :<

I'll be running it with my guild anyway so meh.

Gearscore+Dark glare mechanic is going to be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Yall keep saying it doesnt matter, but be realistic. On trade people ALWAYS ask for your gear score before you can be invited. You may hate gear score, but ya kinda need to know this kind of information if you want to join or form a non-guild run. And I expect there to be LOTS of non-guild RS raids because its a short raid.
    this.
    If your raid is bad, bind your Hyperspeed Accelerator to hearthstone!