Thread: Justin Bieber

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    sexy all over
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

  2. #22
    Blademaster Lufee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Concord, NC
    Posts
    31
    In my opinion, he should be voted out of our gender, it would pass.

  3. #23
    Banned Rageissues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corvallis, OR
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    His voice is higher than my 10 year old brothers.

    Also he looks like a fucking faggot and has shit music. But this is just my opinion!
    This.

    I approve of your picture btw. Don't mess with the Gaga!

  4. #24
    He is more of a man than any of you guys....
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

  5. #25
    Epic! I stand in fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloobyz View Post
    He is more of a man than any of you guys....
    How can he?

    He hasn't gone through puberty yet.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloobyz View Post
    He is more of a man than any of you guys....
    How can he?

    No wait.

    Justin Bieber IS NOT MALE. Seriously, what's wrong with people...
    The biggest mistake one can make, is not admitting when you're wrong.

    Grimshac - Neptulon, 4th best guild on Alliance side, Resto Shaman !

  7. #27
    Legendary! Clockwork Pinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloobyz View Post
    He is more of a man than any of you guys....
    I'm worried in what you describe a "man" to be.


  8. #28
    Only thing I hate more than this little dooshbag is seeing so many comments about him on random music videos I watch like 3 days grace or shinedown or breaking benjamin about how he sucks and doesn't compare to real music.

  9. #29
    No offense, but he looks like a fag, has the IQ of a monkey (he has proven that for more then once, walking into a glass door and he doesn't know what germany is, lawl) and imo his music sucks ass

  10. #30
    Mechagnome Extract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    580
    I think that everybody is jealous of him because he gets waay more chicks then anybody on these forums.

  11. #31
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Athens Greece
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Extract View Post
    I think that everybody is jealous of him because he gets waay more chicks then anybody on these forums.
    Damn you found it
    I hate him because:
    He loox liek shet
    He soundz liek shet

  12. #32
    Banned Rageissues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corvallis, OR
    Posts
    1,708
    Bump because I haven't heard enough rage

  13. #33
    I've never listened to his music because I'm not into teeny bobber pop music, but I'd bet it's pretty good for the genre considering how famous he is. Just not my style. No need to hate on the kid because he's trying to be successful.
    LOL JK HE'S A POLAK

  14. #34
    Damnit, he isn't going to N Korea.

  15. #35
    Justine Bieber that girl?

  16. #36

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    His voice is higher than my 10 year old brothers.

    Also he looks like a fucking faggot and has shit music. But this is just my opinion!
    quoted
    for
    truth

  18. #38
    i wish i had power over the masses like Justin.
    originally i only liked him cause all the girls and it gave me something to talk to them about.thnx JB

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    Also he looks like a fucking faggot.
    Don't get me wrong I love bashing Justin Bieber but please refrain from using such vocabulary. Especially when referring to JB. I will not be in the same category as his.

  20. #40
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    344
    Uhm how can you like Bieber? Are you 5?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •