Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lady of the Lore Syrra Coventry's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I was 16, and there was a thing called Dungeons and Dragons (Don't know if you kids have heard of it), and we used to RP in that a lot.

Then I moved towards more of a comedy RP stand point, and I look silly in SRP
    LOL! I was 10 when D&D first hit the shelves, and I was hooked at that age... 1974... by the time I was in Jr High, we actually had a "D&D Club" officially sponsored by the school and likewise when I hit high school in 1978.

We played the gamut back then (in no particular order, since it's all a blur now lol):

Chainmail
    D&D
    AD&D (yes, these were a good 90% different animals)
    Azanti: High Lightning
    Traveller
    Gamma World
    RuneQuest
    Ogre
    Car Wars (okay...so we didn't exactly rp in this one, but it was still an rpg!)
    Call of Cthulu
    Ravenloft

This branched out into many other games and sub-genuses of the ones listed above (such as Menzoberanzan (sp?), Dark Sun, and Forgotten Realms) and eventually, here and there, we took it to the early home PC's such as the Apple ][e and the C= as well as the TRS-80. Pools of Radiance will probably stand out as the first of the great D&D-brought-to-computer games of its age...

Oh! I forgot Thieve's World and Ringworld! Okay, so those were much later, like Vampyre: The Masquerade (NOT the card or computer game...the rpg).

Okay...my rpg game geek mind is about to explode...I need to stop.

Deleted
    I didn't, but my mate decided to tell some guy he was a girl. Ok, this is where it gets interesting. Turns out this guy is a searched after Criminal. He confided in this 'girl' and yeah. Now he wants to meet up with her and 'she's' RPing to be his gf. He thinks its real. He wants to meet up. He sent him naked pictures. He was like, Woah.

So, naked pictures, a guy trusting this 'girl' with the fact he's a criminal (i won't say for what, but you won't be pleased.

Asesino, your a bad bad person.

15+ Year Old Account
    About 4 years ago, as an RP breaker (Throwing a Blizzard or two at the places where RP was held *Cough*), then I realised how fun RP was and started RPing a month after that.. Stopped for about two years though, and came back a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    I didn't, but my mate decided to tell some guy he was a girl. Ok, this is where it gets interesting. Turns out this guy is a searched after Criminal. He confided in this 'girl' and yeah. Now he wants to meet up with her and 'she's' RPing to be his gf. He thinks its real. He wants to meet up. He sent him naked pictures. He was like, Woah.

So, naked pictures, a guy trusting this 'girl' with the fact he's a criminal (i won't say for what, but you won't be pleased.

Asesino, your a bad bad person.
    .........Thank you for sharing that.....
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

i Rped a few times in the past it was alright. got kind of awkward when a lvl 1 night elf started stripping in GS for gold. i rped a lil with mah guild last night it was fun we were biker gang members and we started a train in dal about 6 of us on bikes and like 20 more joined in. it was fun.

i roleplay being a fail, but in reality i have super mind control powers.

Well I'm usually the doctor and she is the horny nurse... oh you mean... no I don't RP that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Luris View Post
    Well I'm usually the doctor and she is the horny nurse... oh you mean... no I don't RP that way.
    Only the best RP like this

I am not saying anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    I started rp'ing the day the rp forum here opened.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    when the RP forums on MMO Champ opened
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by thd0710 View Post
    I started rp'ing the day the rp forum here opened.
    Same for me, but probably a few days after. Took me a lil' while reading up lore.

Lady of the Lore Syrra Coventry's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been studying WoW Lore for nearly 10 years, and I still don't know large chunks of it.

Deleted
    Lorewise, I was already fairly clued in.
    Once, in a music lesson we were doing that planets thing by mozart or someone, and we had to make our own planet. I made Azeroth and spent the hour drawing pictures of monsters on a circle, much to the delight of my friends.

Since I was 10 years old I've been acting, but in terms of strict roleplay, Probably started four to five years ago.

Three, coming up to four years ago when I transfered to Earthen Ring.