Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Angry I'm really pissed off.

At first I was like "Oh it's just regular maintinence. Oh hey 3.3.5 came out!"
    Then they extended it to 1pm PDT. "Eh, no big deal..."
    Then extended to 3pm PDT. "Mother fuckers..."
    THEN AGAIN EXTENDED TO 4PM PDT. "OMGWTFBBQ"
    THEN HOLYSHITWTF EXTENDED TO 5PM PDT. "OH GOD I'M MISSING ICC NOW!!!"
    Then I was all cool because they fixed the problems!
    BUT THEN THEY CROSSED THE LINE...
    Barley any servers are online now and we probably won't run icc this week...
    And now I have to wait another 2 hours or so to do about nothing on WoW and I probably won't get compensated for waiting so long. If they do compensate they'll give us MAYBE an hour of play time.

GOD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Try playing from Germany. It's 2:30 and I've officially missed the entire day.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Everyone else is in the same boat. No one cares. This was completely unnecessary, especially on an unofficial forum.

cry moarrrrr ... get something to do in RL instead of crying cause ur favorite vide game is taking longer than u expected to be avaliable again...

How are people seriously so worked up over this? Pick up a book or watch a movie.

I can understand people who want to try and get some game time before they head off for summer vacation, but other than that, there really isn't a reason to get so worked up over it. Not a justifiable one at least.

The only thing that's bothering me is how people feel like they deserve compensation for it.

So because you didn't raid ICC tonight, you won't run it at all this week? Sounds sketchy.

And either way, go outside, enjoy the sunlight and something called life - maybe get a dome piece from a girl.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

lol. chill, this is nothing compared to some of the old patches.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Quote Originally Posted by Rellidor View Post
    At first I was like "Oh it's just regular maintinence. Oh hey 3.3.5 came out!"
    Then they extended it to 1pm PDT. "Eh, no big deal..."
    Then extended to 3pm PDT. "Mother fuckers..."
    THEN AGAIN EXTENDED TO 4PM PDT. "OMGWTFBBQ"
    THEN HOLYSHITWTF EXTENDED TO 5PM PDT. "OH GOD I'M MISSING ICC NOW!!!"
    Then I was all cool because they fixed the problems!
    BUT THEN THEY CROSSED THE LINE...
    Barley any servers are online now and we probably won't run icc this week...
    And now I have to wait another 2 hours or so to do about nothing on WoW and I probably won't get compensated for waiting so long. If they do compensate they'll give us MAYBE an hour of play time.

GOD!
    some1 can live with out wow for a day..

some1 cant live with out wow for a day....

Quote Originally Posted by wigg1es View Post
    Everyone else is in the same boat. No one cares. This was completely unnecessary, especially on an unofficial forum.
    this

Blizzard fanbois strike again.

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku View Post
    How are people seriously so worked up over this? Pick up a book or watch a movie.

I can understand people who want to try and get some game time before they head off for summer vacation, but other than that, there really isn't a reason to get so worked up over it. Not a justifiable one at least.

The only thing that's bothering me is how people feel like they deserve compensation for it.
    ^This. I personally just loaded up another game to play to pass the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Life is tough. Get over it. Do something (more) productive.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

So you want the patch to be glitchy just so you can raid ICC? nty.

I guess you must be new to wow, but welcome welcome, Anyways this happens with i dunno every patch known to wow, I dont even get suprised anymore... It's just second nature, Anyways Welcome to wow!

15+ Year Old Account
    How many different threads are needed for the same old qq? Here I posted this in another thread about this, and it applies here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I just threw fifty cents off my 4th floor balcony. You are welcome to go pick it up to pay for your lost day of play time.

Deleted
    Q FUCKING Q! Go outside whilst its down, you boring twat

@OP: i'd say get borderlands or even god forbid mw2 but you sound like the kind of person who's reactions are like a sloths.