Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    look on the bright side, this probably unnecessary forum gave u all something to do for 30+ sec

better than just staring at the realm status page at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/realmstatus/compat.html
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Probably not the best idea to have your raid nights on a Maintenance day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellidor View Post
    At first I was like "Oh it's just regular maintinence. Oh hey 3.3.5 came out!"
    Then they extended it to 1pm PDT. "Eh, no big deal..."
    Then extended to 3pm PDT. "Mother fuckers..."
    THEN AGAIN EXTENDED TO 4PM PDT. "OMGWTFBBQ"
    THEN HOLYSHITWTF EXTENDED TO 5PM PDT. "OH GOD I'M MISSING ICC NOW!!!"
    Then I was all cool because they fixed the problems!
    BUT THEN THEY CROSSED THE LINE...
    Barley any servers are online now and we probably won't run icc this week...
    And now I have to wait another 2 hours or so to do about nothing on WoW and I probably won't get compensated for waiting so long. If they do compensate they'll give us MAYBE an hour of play time.

GOD!
    Bad Trolls are Bad
    /thread

hey op, are you mad?

Dude do something productive like going outside or read a book and stop your pointless QQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisBob View Post
    You headbutt your weapon to determine how sharp it is don't'cha?!

10+ Year Old Account
    And now I have to wait another 2 hours or so to do about nothing on WoW and I probably won't get compensated for waiting so long. If they do compensate they'll give us MAYBE an hour of play time.

GOD!
    I hope you really are this pissed off, b/c that would make me the happiest person in the world.

Hi, Reallly Pissed Off. I'm Don't Give a Shit. I hope we'll be the bestest of friends.

10+ Year Old Account

GOD!
    Oh so sorry you missed one day of your life... Now, what about you go outside, play something else, read a book, go and hang out with friends, listen to music, sleep a bit, eat a snack, etc?

You have PLENTY of stuff you can do. Crossed the line? Welcome to world of warcraft, my friend, and some maintenances were way, way longer than that. Be happy it's under 24h!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by damntree View Post
    Blizzard fanbois strike again.
    Just because someone defends blizzard does not make them a fan-boy. A lot of us have played wow for long enough to know that on patch days to expect this. Get over it, its a free day of rl.

I guess for once being in Australia is a good thing, its only 10am so we'll have it back up before lunch ... oh wait, thats right it also means we lose a whole night every time the server is taken down for maintenance. Seriously, 1 night lost here and there is nothing to rage at.

It sucks but thats why theres xbox and alcohol

Umm, you're aware that you pay about 50 cents per day to play the game, right? Quit your whining.

I´m really pissed off aswell, because another fail thread just popped up here.

Quote Originally Posted by poogle View Post
    i guess for once being in australia is a good thing, its only 10am so we'll have it back up before lunch ... Oh wait, thats right it also means we lose a whole night every time the server is taken down for maintenance. Seriously, 1 night lost here and there is nothing to rage at.
    hell yeaaaaaaaaa

aussie aussie aussie
    oi oi oi

Quote Originally Posted by Intent View Post
    Dude do something productive like going outside or read a book and stop your pointless QQ.

Not meaning to start a flame war or anything but........since when is reading a book productive? It's just as productive as watching T.V. or playing WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you could try and do something productive, like making a nuclear reactor out of a microwave, or making flash paper by using kleenex and a mix of black powder/magnesium powder. Or you could take over Antarctica.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm being super cereal here! This is just wrong! Blizzard is being a super meanie! I'm trying to be cereal here but nobody is taking me cereal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU

10+ Year Old Account
    It's saddening how many people are addicted to the game these days
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

The servers have been down for 7 hours beyond the predicted time. If anything, this means that's 7 hours of play time to compensate your account for. 7 hours. We pay 15 dollars for 30 days. There are 24 hours a day. That's 15 dollars for 720 hours. Do you know how much 7 hours of play time is worth? About 15 cents. Are you really going to get your panties in a bunch over 15 cents?

Jesus christ, man. Go read a book. Spend some time with your family. Go out with your friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.