Thread: Nieve - bio

15+ Year Old Account

Bio - Nieve

Name: Nieve (wip,tell me if you like it)
    Race: Frostborn
    Class: cavalry/paladin(read history)
    Personality:He usually does not quit,no matter how big the challenge ahead of him., he is very headstrong and very innovated
    Likes/Dislikes:He loves his boar Ebbe, he hates the undead and many giants,he hates cowards,he loves a good fight
    Appearance:He looks like a normal dwarf at first but when you get closer he you can she that he is light blue.His beard is light blue and his eyes are black and he has a big nosed
    Strengths/Weaknesses:He has a boar companion to help him through his travels,he is resistant to many frost and water spells,he is a beginner paladin,he knows how to get a good job done with elbow grease/He is young and maybe to stubborn and gets in fights for no good reason,he is used to cold environments so you might see him break a sweat.
    History: He had normal life,he was born at his home call Frosthold as he was a child running just a bit out of his just out of the outskirts of his town he saw a small lightish blue boar.Seeing this boar in great pain he brought it back to his village.He watched as it got better and better and they grew up to be the best of friends.When they got older they went out in hunting parties to go get food for the his home.And soon enough one day changed his life as he meet the people from the south,the alliance. Soon enough after spending a few days with them and talking to them He figured he wanted to help them through their travels, he was going to help them kill the Lich king.

Soon enough Ebbe and him had got in the ranks they slowly they helped after the defeat of Naxxramas, then they stopped the Lich king's supply of Saronite by conquering Ulduar.And then came the trail of the champions,would he be able to defeat the Horde's champions?He did not really not know why the alliance or the horde were fighting but it did not matter to him,this was a tournament battle of wits,guts and pure strength, he was going to show these outsiders show to bring the pain.He slowly got better,he and Ebbe trained((montage>.>)) , he began to mount on him and when ever they would attack his opponents he would jump off of him and rise up over his head and shove his polearm under him so he was usually sure to get a head blow,if not the polearm would brace his fall.Soon enough he was ready to face the Lich king.

After some weeks they plagued the plague quarter,the bloodied up the blood quoter and smashed Frostwing Halls and soon he was standing amongst the highest place of Icecrown citadel.He thought to himself 'This will not be hard I mean look what I have done,I have killed everything that has come in my and I even had killed an old god,this is nothing compared to the journey it took to get here nothing, so he better get off his little throne and be ready for an era of pain.'And that is just what he did,they lost a few good men in their party but alas he was died.

The frostborn had felt such warmth from a shining light, one of the dwarves called it the 'light' and paladins wielded it.Soon enough he wanted to know more and more about it and why did it make him so happy when he was around it?Soon enough he figured he wanted to be a paladin so he left Azeroth so he could pursue his thoughts.He went to his cousins huge city to learn it,although it was quite to hot for him he thought he would get used to it.After one year he had learned many of the ways of the paladin but he had a lot to learn, so within his present and future travels he faced it head strong not backing down.

Author's notes: Please guys me if it has something wrong with it or if you liked it,food for thought!*Starts to hand out cookies*

---------- Post added 06-23-2010 at 07:32 PM ----------

:{ guess no one liked it *goes and runs in a corner and cries*
    Last edited by apepi; 2010-06-23 at 08:41 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

No, Most likely it's just people don't know what to say, if I could I'd read it right now, but I'd rather be using my time writing something I wanted finished today, maybe tomorrow after I get a night of rest I'll read.

It seems interesting to go for a frostborn. One thing though that might limit me is the fact I know little of them :/, But I'll try my best tomorrow ok! :]
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

will...respond...tomorrow...

Lack...of...sleep...

*falls on to desk, asleep*

38 is toddler for a Frostborn. Pick around...errrr.....few hundred years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    38 is toddler for a Frostborn. Pick around...errrr.....few hundred years.
    Well I thought it would be closeish to what the dwarfs where,their adulthood starts around 40
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Wowwiki has a list where the lifespan of most races on azeroth is described... It says Dwarfs reach adulthood at 40 and "middle age" at 125.

On the other hand, Frostborn's are close to Dwarves, but not the entirely the same... maybe their lifespans are different?

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I want to know where you get your ages, Garots.
    Not a few hundred years, gahhk, I meant, try and pull off a Dwarf close to 80-100. You have more experience, and you don't have to play an 18 year old. That seems to be the new norm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

since Frostborns are cold, they should age less.

Put him at 50 years :]
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!