adding +movement speed to icc buff

while reading the forums and idea came up. what would happen if blizzard added increased movementspeed to the icc buff? i experienced a lot of grps that had the dmg to kill bosse but couldn't do so because they didn't have the movement. what would happen if blizzard added in effect to the icc buff that increased the players movement speed?

if you cant clear it with 25% then nothing can save you
    -Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Once I slipped on the snow: oh man, snow is so OP.

Because we already need to make more mechanics in ICC trivial.

Because we already need to make more mechanics in ICC trivial.
    Chill of the throne goes away Aug 20, one month before the release of Cataclysm.
    You heard it here first.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you mean by "didn't have the movement". If they fail to move away from things that hurt, then it wont help if their speed is buffed cause they would still need to move. If they can't move fast enough, then it's their computer it's wrong with.

You have a good point. I often think... gee, 20% damage is nice, but what I really want is 20% less retards standing in shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Róg View Post
    You have a good point. I often think... gee, 20% damage is nice, but what I really want is 20% less retards standing in shit.
    A movement speed increase won't do shit if they don't move in the first place.

---------- Post added 06-23-2010 at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cortano View Post
    Chill of the throne goes away Aug 20, one month before the release of Cataclysm.
    You heard it here first.
    Awesome, my druid in ilvl 200 gear can get 11/12 in icc 10 now.