Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Shh. I'm invisible.
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    you were ahead by 1 scored goal, not points, not goal difference nothing, and they were not legal!!! Maybe in American Football, not Soccer, my dear chum.
    Bullshit they weren't legal. Your but assuming that those goals caused us to win instead of tie we would have had 7 points in the group phase. Where England would still have there same 5

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey, I hadn't watched the USA game yet. Was hoping they'd lose. Guess Slovenia's out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere View Post
    No one cares about soccer. It is not a sport.
    No one cares about socks? Ill quote Enter Shikari here..."Mate, what the fuck are you on about?"

Is just a colony, just a colony!!
    Then people from England should choke of embarrassment, because the Colony's playing better than the Colonizer.

Explain please?

lol, England beat Slovenia too Good times (y) and if it werent for Robert Green you'd be outta this cup... so be thankful ¬¬
    Wrong, if it weren't for refs stealing our goals we'd have lead the group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marathdamane91 View Post
    Bullshit they weren't legal. Your but assuming that those goals caused us to win instead of tie we would have had 7 points in the group phase. Where England would still have there same 5
    And if Green hadn't fucked up in the first game, in your scenario, it'd be England 7, USA 5. Without your deluded scenario, England 7, USA 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    They performed well actually, you had no chances, you had a one half chance and we were plying a new young keeper who fucked up cos of nerves. Gerrard outclassed Bradley, Green was just unlucky
    if you think the english performed well their first 2 games then you know absolutely nothing about soccer. they were a team this year with lots of individual talent but when they were put together they just couldnt work with each other... and if the ref in the slovenia game knew what he was doing we would have qualified with 3 points ahead not 1 so plz shush your mouth
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpaq777 View Post
    Wrong, if it weren't for refs stealing our goals we'd have lead the group.
    True, but hey, Life isn't fair, refs make mistakes ^^

America!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflesahhh View Post
    GC looks healthy and kipper in this interview. Look's like he's been taking his multivitamins. Good for him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    if you think the english performed well their first 2 games then you know absolutely nothing about soccer. they were a team this year with lots of individual talent but when they were put together they just couldnt work with each other... and if the ref in the slovenia game knew what he was doing we would have qualified with 3 points ahead not 1 so plz shush your mouth
    Nahh, you would've gained 2 points more than you had already, so you would've finished on 7. ok? Also, i'm not saying we played well against Algeria, we didn't. We were abysmal. However, against USA, we weren't terrible, we were passable, just one silly mistake let everyone down.

Shh. I'm invisible.
    10+ Year Old Account
    And if Green hadn't fucked up in the first game, in your scenario, it'd be England 7, USA 5. Without your deluded scenario, England 7, USA 3.
    People fucking up isn't the argument though. Shit happens everyone makes mistakes at different points. There's almost always some kind of mistake being made in a sport would you like to go through frame by frame and mark the changes each one would have caused?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marathdamane91 View Post
    People fucking up isn't the argument though. Shit happens everyone makes mistakes at different points. There's almost always some kind of mistake being made in a sport would you like to go through frame by frame and mark the changes each one would have caused?
    Actually, it would amuse my evenings somewhat

They performed well actually, you had no chances, you had a one half chance and we were plying a new young keeper who fucked up cos of nerves. Gerrard outclassed Bradley, Green was just unlucky
    I have to ask what matches you've been watching, because England did not perform that well in either of their first two matches at all. Mistakes are generally what give away goals anyways, so you can't just brush aside that Green gave one up. If you watched today's US match against Algeria you can obviously blame the majority of the Algerian team for pushing up on a corner kick when they're looking to not lose the game therein leaving their defense wide open for the counter attack that scored the game winning goal. Mistakes make the game.

Whats 'soccer' ?

Shh. I'm invisible.
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    I have to ask what matches you've been watching, because England did not perform that well in either of their first two matches at all.
    He was probably watching the ones in his head where every game was the final and England started up 10-0

10+ Year Old Account
    It's physically demanding, requires strong teamwork, strategy, dedication, and a bit of luck. I assure you, it's a sport, and one of the most popular, if not THE most popular in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    I have to ask what matches you've been watching, because England did not perform that well in either of their first two matches at all.
    I'm not saying they were good at Algeria, they werent. Even worse than France against SA imo. However, against USA, they were passable, just one mistake over shadowed the mediocracy and ok-ness of their performance

Deleted
    It is!! A sport is were you work up a sweat, enjoy yourself and hope you don't get hit in the eye. Just like sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even thougth i hate it and want to hurt every person that watches it, it is a sport and possibly the most popular sport in the world.

Also - Learn to football silly usa