Reply with Quote not woking

Did a quick perusal of the forums and didn't see anything that alluded to this feature.

I have noticed all today that 90% of the time I click on "Reply with Quote" it does not work. Sometimes it brings up the post box to type your post but everything is blank inside (no quote) and sometimes it quotes some random post, not even in that thread, instead of the post I wanted to quote.

Tried it on two different computers, with two different OS's just to make sure it wasn't my system.

Anyone else having this issue?

(P.S. It's not a big deal, just that it takes longer to copy paste and /quote code everything myself. I am selfish and lazy I guess.)

Quote Originally Posted by Myte342 View Post
    Did a quick perusal of the forums and didn't see anything that alluded to this feature.

I have noticed all today that 90% of the time I click on "Reply with Quote" it does not work. Sometimes it brings up the post box to type your post but everything is blank inside (no quote) and sometimes it quotes some random post, not even in that thread, instead of the post I wanted to quote.

Tried it on two different computers, with two different OS's just to make sure it wasn't my system.

(P.S. It's not a big deal, just that it takes longer to copy paste and /quote code everything myself. I am selfish and lazy I guess.)
    reply with qoute is a quick-reply. use the botton "post quick reply" to send it - not the "+ Reply to Thread"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myte342 View Post

working fine here