Thread: Price of WotLK

Price of WotLK

Isn't it time for the price of WotLK to go down? If i remember correctly TBC had it's price cut during Black Temple patch. And since ICC (WotLK equivalent of BT) patch is out for a while now it would be nice of Blizz do cut the price down. I mean, there's only one major patch left before Cata so there's not much content for this expansion left anyway.

On the other hand the entire world is getting updated regardless of whether you pay for Cata or not, so its possible they won't drop the price of Wotlk until Cata goes live

if you have the game then why look for a price cut =X as far as i know, u only need the WOTLK cd to install all parts of wow (vanilla, bc, wotlk) so isnt it still a good deal?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glaigas View Post
    if you have the game then why look for a price cut =X as far as i know, u only need the WOTLK cd to install all parts of wow (vanilla, bc, wotlk) so isnt it still a good deal?
    what.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNemesis View Post
    On the other hand the entire world is getting updated regardless of whether you pay for Cata or not, so its possible they won't drop the price of Wotlk until Cata goes live
    I think Blizz has a policy based on how much content is left in the current expansion, and they cut the price based on that. Don't rly understand how is Cata changing the entire world related to price of WotLK. Following that logic Vanilla should be free since it gets destroyed

Any news regarding the price of WotLK? It's only 5 weeks before Cata is released and the price is still 35.99 € in blizz store. I'm sure TBC price was lowered much earlier prior to WotLK release.