Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    "LokThar O Gar" You will not accept your defeat so easily, increases total hp by 15% for 20 sec, 3min CD
    This is just plain stupid. Everyone would have to race change to an Orc just to be able to be remotely good at PvP.

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Copy/pasting some suggestions I made in a previous thread

Orc: Tempered Smash: Unleash your inner orc, causing your next melee attack to slow the targets movement speed by 40% for 5 seconds. Shares a cooldown with Tempered Magic.

Tempered Magic: Unleash the angered magic, causing your next spell to slow the targets movement speed by 40% for 5 seconds, shares a cooldown with Tempered Smash.

Storm, earth, and fire, heed my call!: Call upon the elements, causing your next spell/melee attack to do one of the effects at random

Storm: Your spell/melee attack jumps to 2 nearby targets, each jump reduces the damage by 50%.

Earth: Your spell/melee attacks roots the target in place for 3 seconds

Fire: Your spell/melee attack causes the target to take 10% of the damage over 10 seconds

Tauren: Plains running: You pick up speed, increasing movement speed by 10% every two seconds. Effect stacks five and whole effect lasts 10 seconds

Bull charge: You get down on all fours, charging the target and rooting them in place for 2 seconds

Troll: Vodoo time: Your embrace some vodoo, granting you a random effect

Powerful Vodoo: Spell/melee damage increased by 3% for 10 seconds
    Stimulating Vodoo: Movement speed increased by 30% for 10 seconds
    Energizing Vodoo: Restores 10% mana/health over 10 seconds

Ya be flippin out mon!: You give your target some vodoo, causing them to see 2 untargetable hallucinations at everyone they see, lasts 15 seconds.

Undead: Aboxination: Throws a box sized abomination at the target, dealing damage and leaving a small poison cloud, causing ANYONE standin in the cloud to take poison damage.

Bite Sized Plague: Shoots a small amount of plague 20 yards ahead of you. This slow moving cloud of plague deals poison damage to ANYONE standing in it.

Blood elf: Mana tap: You tap into your targets mana, causing your next spell to consume your targets mana/rage/focus/energy/runic power.

Mana charge: Places a mana charge on the ground, any enemy that activates it is drained 5% of their mana (only works on mana users) returning it to you (granting 10 rage/15 energy/15 focus/10 runic power/5% mana to you)
    Everyone's insane but me...

Most of these are really overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Dragendor View Post
    Most of these are really overpowered
    I don't think you've ever seen what the goblin racials are supposed to be.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Racial_trait

Keep going down to the worgen and read them, then go down to the goblin and read them, goblin seem the most OP with there jet packs and rocket guns racial.

15+ Year Old Account
    Logic is not Automatic, it can be denied.
    Quote Originally Posted by mini98 View Post
    I don't think you've ever seen what the goblin racials are supposed to be.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Racial_trait

Keep going down to the worgen and read them, then go down to the goblin and read them, goblin seem the most OP with there jet packs and rocket guns racial.
    TBH i am scared that they might keep goblin/worgen racials i mean srly they are beyond op compared to the rest, least please fix current ones, I mean srly tauren can stun 5 targets every 2min for 2 sec and it aint even instant, srly WTF?

ps on orc racial, to me orcs = high hp, high dps dealing monsters, cant really think of any other racials for them.

I personally feel the current racials r pritty suckish for the most part, so I've been thinking of new cool ones for each race.

PS: I dont expect blizz to use this but would cool if they did , Also I did 3 for NE because I really feel the current Quickness is complete shit.

Aliiance-

Human-
    "Every Man for Himself"-Reduces the Effectiveness of Snares and slows by 50% and increases movement speed by 20% if no snares or slows are active, lasts 12 sec. 3min CD

ie. Snares = 50% speed reduction, 50% speed reduction = 25% speed reduction and so fourth.

"Frustration be Gone" You Release all your inner rage and anger, increaseing your haste and crit chance by 10%, lasts 10 seconds, 3min CD

Night Elf-

"Shadowmeld" Activate to slip into the shadows, reducing the chance for enemies to detect your presence. Lasts until cancelled or upon moving. Direct attacks made for first 1.5sec of shadowmeld effect will not break the stealth.Any threat is restored versus enemies still in combat upon cancellation of this effect, 2 minute cooldown.

ie, Direct(none aoe/dot ones) Attacks Made against you for first 1.5 of shadowmeld will not remove the effect but the damage/debuffs will still effect you, kinda like new vanish in cata

"Quickness" Increases your dodge chance by 10% and reduces spell damage taken by 10%, Lasts 10 seconds 2min CD

"Light of Elune" You plead Elune to aid you, Causes a ray of light to fall beneath the target, slowing them by 30% and increases cast time by 20%, effect lasts 5 sec and refreshes every 3 sec in the Light Beam, The Light Beam Lasts 15 sec. 3min CD

Gnome-
    "Escape Artist" Escape the effects of snares and slows,also makes you immune to snares and slows for the duration, lasts 6 sec. 2min CD

"Lets Hope this Works" Attempts to turn on your shield generator, Reduces the incoming damage of the next 3 attacks by 30%, each stack will take up to a maxium of 15% of the Gnome's Total Health, Lasts 15 sec, 3min CD

Dwarf-
    "Stoneform" Turns your Skin to stone, removes poison, disease, and bleed effects; Redu; Lastces incoming damage by 10%, Lasts 10 seconds. 3 minute cooldown.

"Keg Throw" Throws a Keg at the target which slows the target and all units within 5 yards by 40% for 7 sec. 1.5min CD

Dranie-
    "Gift of the Naaru" Heals the target of X damage over 15sec. The amount healed is increased based on the caster's Spell Power or Attack Power, whichever is higher. 3 minute cooldown.

"Crystal of Power" You Place a Crystal Underneath you, the crystal pulses every 1.5 sec for 6 sec, each pulse removes all slow and snare effects for you and your allies, cannot remove more than 4 slows/snares, 3min CD

ie. Crystal has a 7 yard range around where it is dropped it will remove the snares/slows of all types, magical and physical and works on any ally in party or raid aswell.

Horde-

Orc-
    "Blood Fury" Activate to increase attack power and spell power(changed to also effect healing) by an amount based on level/class for 15 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.

"LokThar O Gar" You will not accept your defeat so easily, increases total hp by 15% for 20 sec, 3min CD

Undead-
    "Will of the Forsaken" Removes any Charm, Fear, Mind Control and Sleep effects. . 2 minute cooldown.

"Cannibalize" When activated, regenerates 4% of total health every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. 3min CD

ie. This becomes a channel spell and damage does not stop the ability completely but reduces the duration, also no longer requires a body but heals less and longer CD.

Tauren-
    "War Stomp" Stuns all Enemies within 7 yards for 2 sec. 2min CD

ie, Becomes instanst cast

"Plains Running" The tauren Sprints in Action, increasing movement speed by 40% for 7 sec 2min CD

Blood Elf-

"Arcane Torrent" Activate to silence all enemies within 8 yards for 2 seconds. In addition, you gain 15 Energy,15 rage, 15 Runic Power or 6% Mana. 2 min. cooldown.

"Horrors of the Scourge" You are reminded of the Horrors the Scourge did to your people, causing all attacks/spells you make to deal 10% additional Arcane Damage, lasts 10 sec, 2min CD

Troll-
    "Berserking" Activate to increase attack and casting speed by 20% for 10 seconds. 3min CD

"Regeneration" Causes you to regen 20% of your total hp over 15 sec, 3min CD
    Someone didn't have trinkets growing up as a kid.... Seriously we don't need MORE TRINKET SKILLS, let alone RACIAL TRINKET SKILLS. You've turned cannibalize into a fast! HOW DO YOU CANNIBALIZE WITHOUT A BODY!?

Fail idea.. the racials are not game-changing spells that could only grant you little advantages in pre-defined situations. Making this racials that "imba" would only make the game worse.. warriors will only be from orcs for example and yeah Taurens are being humiliated xD Run Cow Run

Yes more "Click on use" skills thats exactly what WoW needs!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post
    Undead

[Plague of the Fallen]: Inflicts Plague of the Fallen upon anything that touches the Undead, dealing ( EnemyHealth / 20 ) every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. Cannot be dispelled. Effect cannot occur on the same target more than once every 30 seconds.
    so basically 25% of an opponents health gets eaten every time somebody hits the undead guy? that seems kind of retardedly op

---------- Post added 2010-06-26 at 10:59 AM ----------

TBH i am scared that they might keep goblin/worgen racials i mean srly they are beyond op compared to the rest
    i didnt know 1% damage boost, a 15% reduction to curses and diseases, and a sprint, was op.