Thread: Crit > Haste?!

Crit > Haste?!

Hello my fellow Eleshamans!

I was playing around with ZAP the other day, and I found out that when I get the Halion Trinket crit ep will be 0.02 more then haste!

I'll hit ~1680 or so haste with the totem stacked. And that is just with the Halion trinket. So yeah I just wanted to throw that out, that you can get enough haste to make it less worth then crit

//ishi
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=Ishixaph Elemental Shaman PEW PEW LAZER DPS!

Eventually haste does cap out to where it's not beneficial anymore to stack it. I believe I read before that 1600 is that point at level 80.

Haste loses value once your LvB and CL get to a 1.04 cast time (which oddly enough is at the same point as when your LB gets to a 1.04 sec cast time during lust). Haste gets completely useless once you get to a 1.04 cast time out of Lust with LB. After that, crit and SP are basically the only stats that are useful.

All of this is assuming you have all your haste buffs in raid.
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU

at some point, you might cross the gcd of Lava Burst.
    And with Bloodlust, you'll definately be under 1 second with Lighting Bolt

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't you want to know stat weights to help choose a "next" piece of gear over another? It seems like with that much haste you'd be at/near BiS...so no more "next" piece? Crazy amount of haste though, /jealous

Well Im getting closer and closer to BiS But I knew about the
    Haste loses value once your LvB and CL get to a 1.04 cast time (which oddly enough is at the same point as when your LB gets to a 1.04 sec cast time during lust). Haste gets completely useless once you get to a 1.04 cast time out of Lust with LB. After that, crit and SP are basically the only stats that are useful.
    But the thing is, that was long ago I came to that point :P But It's only a slight ep loss, haste is still better then crit when LB casting time is == 1.04 But now I've come to a point where crit is BETTER then haste, so I think I'll go for the leather bracers from Halion, I know I'll make loads of priests/mages/warlocks happy by saying that.

//ishi
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=Ishixaph Elemental Shaman PEW PEW LAZER DPS!

Talkin' about gear inflation

thats what i was thinking if the haste trinket worth more then sindy trinket i might change my pants to tier 10 cus i will have to much haste
    o and i feel your pain still no shield from marrowgar for me as well
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

! Yeah, It dropped 2 times since ICC where released and first time I had lower dkp then one holy pala, who had the shield from XT, so he got it, and then I passed it to a fellow resto shaman that had the shield from Thorim HM, and since then It haven't dropped =(

But I'll go for gloves off-piece, now because then I'll lose like 20 haste and gain some crit and spellpower

But I think I'll re-socket my gear so I put crit/spellpower in the yellow gem slots, but I wont do it before I get the Halion trinket ofc