Fury off hand weapon bugg

Ok so many of you probably know about the bugg that sometimes comes as a fury warrior (any other classes?) that you sometimes cant see your offhand wep, but it doesnt decrease your dmg. Never the less it still bothers the crap outa me but since it rearely happend i was at peace with it...

Yesterday i won deathbringers will (a happy cheerful moment) and discovered that every time it procs and you enter whatever form you enter you always 100% loose your offhand weapon.. still it doesnt affect dmg.... but it looks so much better with them both in place dont you think? XD

I remember consulting a gm long time ago when i first discovered this problem when i had just become fury.. and they said something about it beeing fixed in a near future and that they where aware of the problem. Spoke to one today just wanted to see what they said this time.. and guess what, he pulled the same line on me. And they will ofcourse never ever tell you about the content of any non realeased patches yet.... oh boy.

Oh and i did however find out that there is one solution to this problem, when you loose the weapon you press the button that makes your char sit and the weapon is back.... i actually do this sometimes just because i am so annoyed by this.

So is there anyone else out there that knows about when it might get fixed or another neat advice to not get the bugg?

Oh and i forgot to mention that apparantly a rogue in my guild has the same problem... but i dont think it happends all the time for him

Quote Originally Posted by StonyComet View Post
    Ok so many of you probably know about the bugg that sometimes comes as a fury warrior (any other classes?) that you sometimes cant see your offhand wep, but it doesnt decrease your dmg. Never the less it still bothers the crap outa me but since it rearely happend i was at peace with it...

Yesterday i won deathbringers will (a happy cheerful moment) and discovered that every time it procs and you enter whatever form you enter you always 100% loose your offhand weapon.. still it doesnt affect dmg.... but it looks so much better with them both in place dont you think? XD

I remember consulting a gm long time ago when i first discovered this problem when i had just become fury.. and they said something about it beeing fixed in a near future and that they where aware of the problem. Spoke to one today just wanted to see what they said this time.. and guess what, he pulled the same line on me. And they will ofcourse never ever tell you about the content of any non realeased patches yet.... oh boy.

Oh and i did however find out that there is one solution to this problem, when you loose the weapon you press the button that makes your char sit and the weapon is back.... i actually do this sometimes just because i am so annoyed by this.

So is there anyone else out there that knows about when it might get fixed or another neat advice to not get the bugg?
    It's a known bug. If you shapeshift or change forms while swinging your weapon, and you are dual wielding, your offhand weapon will disappear. It's only cosmetic.

yes but i find it rather annoying, i also find it annoying that it has existed so long without beeing fixed

Quote Originally Posted by StonyComet View Post
    yes but i find it rather annoying, i also find it annoying that it has existed so long without beeing fixed
    It is known, so maybe its not such an easy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathercy View Post
    It is known, so maybe its not such an easy fix.
    or there are more important things and i guess there are many

then i wish they did not keep making the promise that it will be fixed soon, i wish they just told you the truth

They will not fix it soon, an old friend of mine works at blizzard and when I mentioned this to him (I have DBW too) he went into a rant about how many tickets per day he has to service about the bug and apparentely they are not going to fix it until 4.0 or later because it is more complicated than it appears.

But yea it's definetely cosmetically annoying, can't say I look at my character all that much in combat and I just unequip and reequip my offhand if Id like to admire my offhand axe when jumping around waiting for loot to go out.

Fan of knives fixes it for me.

Whirlwind does the same animation... but I guess that doesn't work?

Read the front page... Blue post, FIRST THING in the known issues to be fixed.
    "General Issues

* Changing a character's model during a weapon swing will result in your off-hand weapon disappearing."

/thread

Everytime i see shit like this XD i completely ignore the rest of the post