Thread: Drunk tanks.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Drunk tanks.

As of late I have been getting drunk tanks in random heroics quite often. Has anyone else had this problem also? I usually end up with a dps becoming tank.

Battlegroup is Blackout, btw.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffff.
    iasm too druqrnk to reader thias uhmuhguh.
    Jokes aside, nah, not really.
    Tanks have a lot of stress, wouldn't blame them to hit the whiskey to relieve stress
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rewiinded View Post
    Battlegroup is Blackout, btw.

Ironic

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to drink and tank in Vanilla. Only on old content (such as MC when we were progressing through BWL). It alleviates some boredom... makes it easier to tolerate crap as well, because you think "Fuck it, more beer"

And, sometimes, you enter the zone and become one with... everything

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddabezze View Post
    Ironic
    HAHA!!, nice one.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisBob View Post
    You headbutt your weapon to determine how sharp it is don't'cha?!

In 3.1 my guild decided to play a game called 'Drunken Naxx'. Everyone would poor themselves a glass of their preferred beverage (non-alcoholic not allowed). You take a drink when the following events occur:

-Boss is killed = 1 drink

-Someone in the raid dies on a boss = 1 drink

-Raid wipes (to anything, includes only 2 people being alive when fight ends) = finish your drink, no matter how full it is

have fun!

I am not tanking while drinking but is borring to tank everyday the same istances again and again and again, we need some fun . LARGE pulls to saw other player how imortals we are

i happen to tank random heroic high. i warn the group at start and tell them to be a little bit more carefull about agro but usually it work out well. tank out of their mind are the best tank ^^
    WoW free since 8/10/09
    well i got stuck homesick with nothing to do pretty much and... for the sixth time, i started playing again.

I still cannot grasp why people even bother drinking at all. It lowers autonomy and pretty much disables your prefrontal cortex.
    I am more than a fish, I am more than a man! I am...Some sort of cat, cuddlier than men, and they friggin EAT fish!

there isn't even a battlegroup called blackout on the us client anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Mrisacc View Post
    there isn't even a battlegroup called blackout on the us client anyways
    EU, cutiepie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    I still cannot grasp why people even bother drinking at all. It lowers autonomy and pretty much disables your prefrontal cortex.
    Because its fun?

What a little pussy you must be.

Deleted
    Because beer actually tastes good? I love a nice monk-beer from belgium for dinner

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shagrarz View Post
    In 3.1 my guild decided to play a game called 'Drunken Naxx'. Everyone would poor themselves a glass of their preferred beverage (non-alcoholic not allowed). You take a drink when the following events occur:

-Boss is killed = 1 drink

-Someone in the raid dies on a boss = 1 drink

-Raid wipes (to anything, includes only 2 people being alive when fight ends) = finish your drink, no matter how full it is

have fun!
    Well, my previous guild and i did the same, only with ICC ..
    We made it

- Boss is killed = Bottoms up

- Someone in the raid dies at any given time while raiding = 2 sips

- Someone laughs on vent = 2 sips to that person

- Raid wipes = Bottoms up

- Forget anything (Flask/food) = 3 sips

Quite funny
    Im just that awesome >.<

Quote Originally Posted by peknoman View Post
    i happen to tank random heroic high. i warn the group at start and tell them to be a little bit more carefull about agro but usually it work out well. tank out of their mind are the best tank ^^
    ^ this, wow has too many pretty colors, and I wouldn't suggest it unless you REALLY know how to weild your tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    Because its fun?
    think u missed the joke

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing wow sober sucks. Especially during raids. Hearing 9 to 24 high pitches dorks over vent is just too much.
    "A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip. "

Our tanks don't drink but we got dps who get drunk/high sometimes.

You must be a bigger buzz kill than Buzz Killington.