Deleted

Bio - Xana. ( Orphan looking for adventurer to join up with! ) [WIP]

Name: Xanathir Elari

Race: Draenei

Class: Anchorite

Personality: Xana is quite a open person, talking lively about whatever she might have in her heart at the moment. Also the child is very trustworthy, as you can talk to her about anything without provoking a reaction. If you need help with anything that doesn't require physical power, Xana is also extremely likely to pick up on it and lend her aid. When resolving issues, Xana prefers to refrain from being forceful.

Xana is by default very silent. Having spent so much time alone, Xana is also capable of more or less taking care of herself. To pass time, she usually relies on her creative side, making countless of lively drawings, experimenting with the world around her, such as gravity, or simply by meditating. Xana is always in some sort of balance, meaning her mood usually is neither good, nor bad. Xana has become quite adept at ignoring the bad sides of life, such as hunger, pain and loneliness, thus also becomming quite cold towards others.

Likes: Being alone, anything that is beautiful and silent. (Butterflies!) Xana has also grown a deep respect for any artist, and mages who entertain with their magic abilities. (Fireballs are cool, Arcane spells used as fireworks work too!) Basically anything that fascinates her.

Dislikes: Crowds, Preachers and people who take pity for her.

Appearance: Xana's hair has the same color as the feathers of the ravens. Xana's skin has the color of the sky around noon, and her eyes has the dephts of the oceans. Xana's horns are quite small. They basically follow her head over her ears. Xana is, mostly due to her age, quite small overall.

Strengths: Capability of doing nearly everything by herself, at least to the point where she can sustain life. Highly intelligent and creative, with the possibilty of learning mostly everything.

Weaknesses: Xana's small size makes her an easy target for anyone who thinks a kidnapping might get them some pocket gold.

History:
    The Crash of the Exodar.
    Blurred faces, sound voices, the only thing she can remember from her family. Though, deep inside, Xana knows it was a good time. People who loved her, taught her everything and gave her everything she'd ever need. They were a family, and they were a so called core family. Xana, her brother, and their parents. Stories, about the land they were going to with the Exodar, were filling her mind. Lush landscapes, animals all over, beautiful skies and butterflies. Everything sounded as if it would become perfect. The day her dreams shattered, started fairly normal. After they had eaten, Xana had gone out to the Vaults of Lights, saying her prayers towards her family and friends. Even before she had finished saying her prayers, the alarm was called out - The Exodar was going to crash.

Xana pressed herself towards a wall, clinging on to it as the Exodar smashed into the earth. Xana had a blackout. Waking slowly in the Infirmary, she had survived the accident with nothing more than scratches, a splintered hoof and a broken arm. Being told that her parents would be around shortly, Xana rested for weeks. Though, as the children around her more or less all got picked up, Xana was left alone with a few others. As such, they started to know each other slightly, and Xana bonded very well with a Draenei boy named Leonari. They drew drawings together, played some games, and generally enjoyed each others company..
    However, the day had to come, where they would all be told that they were now Orphans. Xana and Leonari remained tightly bonded, and as such ignored most of the other children and the Matron. They were split up however, when Leonari got adopted by a couple from Stormwind. They wished to raise a Draenei as a human, to make the alliance and bond between the races stronger. It was here Xana abandoned the teachings of the light. If there was a light like histories had told, it would've judged her with a much less gloomy fate.

The Apprentice.
    Once again, Xana was alone. Having decided she wanted to see the world she had landed on, she continually snook outside even if it was prohibited. One evening, the child met a dark traveller. The name was Morzath, and he was undead. At first the stranger scared her immensely, however as he laid down his motives and gave her a choice between teaching her dark magic, or leaving her alone with the matron, Xana almost immediately decided to become his apprentice. The two of them returned to Scholomance, where Xana recieved proper food, clothes and a place to rest. The Draenei's room had water across the floor, and a bed with matching closet in the middle. This was her room, and noone else was allowed to sneak into her drawers. Something Xana quickly became very fond with. It was as if she had been granted a new life, a new beginning. Xana's role as Morzath apprentice quickly took speed, as it showed Xana had an extreme natural talent for absorbing magic. In general this meant all of her spells were extremely powerful. However, the immense lack of control simply meant that her shadow bolts were dangerously close at destroying the child. Limiting the power she used in fire, frost and arcane was rather simple. However, the anger and loneliness that had consumed her, kept fueling the dark magics unneccesary, making them almost impossible for Xana to control. The talent and capacity of the youngling seemed to be more of a burden, than a blessing.

That was when Morzath gave Xana two gifts, and decided for them to start travelling. Morzath had been having visions regarding an omnious pressence at Scholomance, and therefore his gut told him to pack his things and leave their home behind, for a time. The first gift was two Giblin smithed bracers, capable of absorbing magic output. This meant Xana's spells wouldn't go overboard, and that she'd be able to learn control at a level that wasn't as dangerous to her health. The other was a soul amulet, allowing Xana to drain souls to abuse their strenght at a later time. However, Xana also knew that tapping into theese powers would slowly make her more demonic. After a while of travel, they met up with one of Morzaths friends or rather, one of his former girlfriends, and Xana despised her. It seemed to her as if Morzath completely neglected Xana in the strangers pressence. Xana wanted her to disappear and never return, she wanted her to feel the fury! However, it never became that critical of a problem, as the group later walked down different paths, leaving Morzath to Xana again...

The new World.
    Years passed, and the youngling Xana had undergone a change of dimensions. The strenght of the apprentice was nearing her masters rapidly, yet she still lacked the control to handle her spells the same way as Morzath could, meaning he'd still best her in every single duel they had. Though, there was no doubt, she had become powerful. The two of them had bonded closely, and started to dream of changing the world into something better. That is when their dreams finally got a chance at becomming realised. The ruins of Zul'Farrak at Tanaris had proved to hold valueable metals and resources such as Pyrite. If they could get together enough of an army to claim the Pyrite, they'd be able to launch an invasion against the Undercity, and gain ground in taking over Azeroth. Though, other parties had come to the fray. The biggest one, being the one from Xana's home - The Draeneis. Their leader was an old blind Anchorite by the name Aalena. For some reason, Xana travelled to Aalena to discuss a peaceful way out of the conflict. Though it quickly became apparent, that the Draenei Anchorite was there not for the Pyrite, but for the girl, for Xana. Aalena was under influence of an old god, and it was by mere luck of the draw that Xana managed to overcome the challenge and rip Aalena's soul from her body. Returning to Morzath, Xana was powerless, weak and frail. The girl was sweating, and it was clear that something had gotten a grasp of her. That is when the human expedition siezed an opportunity of overtaking Tanaris. One of their scouts snook into Xana's tent, and kidnapped the disempowered girl, hoping to force upon Morzath a withdrawal from Zul'Farrak...

The Draenei and the Light.
    Xana has no memory of how she got there, or why, but when she finally awoke again, she was lying on some shaped stones, below a soothing light. The girl felt warm, welcome, and at peace. Velen was there, A'dal was there. A soothing voice gave ring in the back of the Draenei's mind. "Welcome home, child. Xana was blessed with a forever glowing mark of the Naaru on her forehead. This new sensation, this newfound trust, made Xana and Morzath drop the siege of the Undercity. For some reason, Xana wanted to attempt a peaceful undertaking of their affairs. It was as if the girl had finally found out who she was. That was when Xana had a voice call out to her. "If you want to embrace light, you must first travel to the darkest and most hopeless place. There your faith shall be tested." The girl knew what to do, at last. Gathering everything she would ever need, Xana now had in her posession the soul gem given by Morzath and a minor vial with water from the restored Sunwell. Focussing her essence into the waters, Xana had become greatly weakened. Yet she had finally found the answer to the curse of Undeath.. at least, a one time use. This would be able to bring back Morzath to life.

As she explained what the vial would do for Morzath, she didn't have the strenght nor courage to tell him everything. As Morzath drank the waters, an immense pain shot throughout Xana's body. Tears started running down from her eyes, as she dropped to her knees. It was easy to see how small fragments of Xana seemed to break off and disappear into the wind. "I've granted you life, father, at the cost of my own. This is a travel I must make. I love you, father. I love you, Morzath..." At this moment, Xana passed on, leaving nothing behind in the mortal world. The darkest and most hopeless of places.. It was here she found her, it was here she was finally able to see who had been calling out to her. Aalena's soul had remained with the child for such a long time, guarding and guiding her from harms way. Bringing her closer towards her true destiny. There they finally managed to talk. Their faith and trust made them become more of one being. The light itself breathed life into Xana once more. The girl was confused, weak, and didn't understand much of anything. Resembling the fact that Aalena and Xana had gotten closer to each other, Xana now seemed a slight bit older than she did before. This also made Xana capable of using the powers of light, forever casting away the darkness in her heart.

The curse of the Darker powers.
    The wars, the atrocities, the dark powers she had wielded and summoned. It was only natural that she would be imprisoned, likely for an eternity. Giving herself up to the Naaru, the Arcatraz became her prison. Waiting patiently for the time where the light will once again call out to her, guiding her to assisting the mortals of Azeroth.
    Last edited by mmoc510818b846; 2012-09-03 at 02:39 PM.

I guess that is my call!

I'll adopt her! (What a surprise!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Elizabeth sadly cannot adopt at the moment :/

At the moment.
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Deleted
    You're saying you want to? ;P

Noooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by haaku View Post
    Noooooooooooooo
    Please, don't spam to increase your post count.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know I would adopt but I am a evil mongering person so I might just end up using you, to eat you know.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Saerwen View Post
    You're saying you want to? ;P
    I... I can't give away..... there's something that happens in Elizabeth's life that makes her thing about adopting.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress

10+ Year Old Account
    If Vetreth was ever planning to adopt a child he would probably adopt one like this, she's got a similar personality but her opinion differs on the idea of helping others... I think he'd try to turn her ideas around on helping others... his loss of faith in the light ould also match hers.

Pity he's so old and adventurou that he's likely to get buimped off by someone

We already discussed Gar adopting you! Don't listen to those foolish mortals!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Well, I'll be making a thread once im done here.

The person who seems to be able to take best care of Xana through the ingame gets her.
    It'll be a little competition! <33

The person who seems to be able to take best care of Xana through the ingame gets her.
    My dragon could use a young companion, hmm... Though I dislike the competition. It'd have to be done well, in my opinion, to really be viable.

You little draenei! You planned this all the time :/

Now we'll have to make an RP contest in which people kill each other to get you as prize.

Thought I won't participate

15+ Year Old Account

Only go with them....if they have candy!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    I don't want people to kill each other.. Its quite simply me trying to figure out wich player matches my little Draenei the best :x ...

And who is capable of giving a good first impression ;o

Edit:

Screw you all and your timezones!! Its the middle of the night at me atm :x

I don't want people to kill each other.. Its quite simply me trying to figure out wich player matches my little Draenei the best :x ...

And who is capable of giving a good first impression ;o

Edit:

Screw you all and your timezones!! Its the middle of the night at me atm :x
    Hey, I got to deal with people waking up when Ive been awake for 6 hours, and then saying "what you eating for breakfast?" and I'm like "Pizza" and they are like "ew pizza in the morning, why not a bagel?" and I'm "because I'm eating lunch not breakfast :c!"