H Marrowgar tips Enh

Hey there, I've been noticing that there's enhance shamans going past 10k on Marrowgar Heroic in 25 man, and my dps is usually 9k+ for that fight. I wanted to get my dps up higher and what would be some good tips/advice that would help me increase my dps? Any help is appreciated.

push your buttons harder
    It's impossible to answer without an armory or log including other bosses. We don't know what your gear is like.

Get better gear, that's a good way to do more dps.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Without talking about gear or asking for our armory, part can depend on your guild's level on that fight. My guild is at the point for dps/healing that we can let melee follow the boss at max range like you did in normal, and ranged can take out the spikes fast enough. Then again, we use a lot of range.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Link your armory :O
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

H Marrowgar is a fight where its more important to survive and dps people out of spikes so I don't stress about my dps much on that fight, now on a fight like H Saurfang we have absolutely nothing to do but dps so thats where I go all out.

- Nuke the boss
    - Fire Nova + Chain Lightning when the spikes spawn
    - Always follow the boss, even during bonestorm
    - Ignore the blue fire

That's how I do it.

I am not responsible for what happens to your raid spot after committing the acts depicted in this post.

Use wolves when he bladestorms so u can stand on him and still be at 100% hp...get your nova totem in a good and lucky place and you can fire nova 3 spikes :P...standing directly under the boss (where the blue fire doesn't spawn) will help you with some of those "Oh shit fire!!!!" moments you might have ....Than again haven't played in a while so might not be that up-to date

Its very RNG and also depends ont eh tactic you use. If you don't get spiked and let marrowgar bounce between 2 tansk inbetween bonestorm and have the healing output to stay on him then it is easy to do 14k+

Myrddin,Stormforged, EU-Ravencrest
    Website: mmo-game.eu,YouTube: myrddinde, Twitter: @MyrddinDE

Quote Originally Posted by Lumb View Post
    - Nuke the boss
    - Ignore the blue fire

That's how I do it.

I am not responsible for what happens to your raid spot after committing the acts depicted in this post.
    Basically just do what you always do in normal mode!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumb View Post
    - Nuke the boss
    - Ignore the blue fire

That's how I do it.

Awwwww I was about to rip into you for this post, but then I read the disclaimer. Damn fine print. Now I'm laughing my as off for some reason..

BTW I just noticed how outdated my sig is. It makes me sad =(

I stopped being an alchemist 2-3 weks ago...
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

I act like normal mode except I try not to stand in fire. Save health stone and don't be scared to heal yourself if healing blows during bonestorm. Nova+cl spikes
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    was pushing 12.4-12.6 with full(ish) 264 last time I played during 15% buff, Its abaut using right addons (so you know when your MalestormWeapons is at 4/5, and 5/5) Use Fire Elemental in middle, pop wolfs, pop BL, pop all trinkets (speedflask if u wanna be a Bigspender) Fire Nova is before shocks in Prio on Marrow if spikes are up so ignore ShockAndAwe addon if it tells u to shock;D but you shouldent need help on such a fight its easy tbh, or maby your guild is bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawley View Post
    was pushing 12.4-12.6 with full(ish) 264 last time I played during 15% buff, Its abaut using right addons (so you know when your MalestormWeapons is at 4/5, and 5/5) Use Fire Elemental in middle, pop wolfs, pop BL, pop all trinkets (speedflask if u wanna be a Bigspender) Fire Nova is before shocks in Prio on Marrow if spikes are up so ignore ShockAndAwe addon if it tells u to shock;D but you shouldent need help on such a fight its easy tbh, or maby your guild is bad

Addons help a lot on all fights. LUI mixed with SAA has improved my performance a lot. It's gotten me to the point where I can truely predict my next CD effortlessly. That and I'm coming up on my 6 month mark of playing this spec non stop everyday for hours on end....
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

I've only done the fight in 10m but following the boss between the bone storm damage and the flames is practically suicide o0
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

Quote Originally Posted by XemnasXD View Post
    I've only done the fight in 10m but following the boss between the bone storm damage and the flames is practically suicide o0
    Not with the ICC buff at 25%.

I still don't plan on following the boss, my guild has plenty of people who stand in fire without intending too (and we can't fill all our raidslots without some every week). I don't see any advantage in going from 9k to 10k on a fight with a lol enrage timer like Marrowgar.

Don't die (easiest way to increase your DPS)
    Wack him lots
    Save (no more than 1 or 2 GCDs max) a MW:CL proc and then follow up with Fire nova for bone spikes.
    Use FS-> LvB -> CL when he is at range