Thread: First T10!

First T10!

Ok, so, I've finally scrounged together 60 frost badges, and I'm looking at my first tier piece.

Here's my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ne&cn=Eatmagic

As it stands now, I am way over hitcap, so to help this, I'm going to be having the Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers crafted. I also plan on getting those boots replaced with the ones in H PoS or 10m Deathbringer. Also, if I don't get the trinket from 10m Gunship, I'll be farming ToC for the haste trinket from there.

So with all this in mind, which would be better? Gloves or shoulders? Or should I save them for a 95 badge piece?

Oh, and I'm main spec fire, off spec frost to play with.
    Last edited by Deathhoof; 2010-06-24 at 12:26 AM.

Seeing as how you have a chance at getting gloves from VOA, I would buy the shoulders.

Get the rope first since that would be a bigger upgrade, then get shoulders, so you keep the 2set bonus untill you get your 4th t10.
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

save 95 emblems imo and get either the helm pants or chest, you could possibly do with replacing your chest, save up 95 and get the meteor chasers raiments imho!

your in PVP gear. but when you get out of it...

consider grabbing either the head (because the t9 one has hit, which you SHOULD be using), or the chest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    $15/month, I'M 14 I DO WUT I WANT, I WANNA HAVE A BABY, MAH BABY GUNNA LUV ME

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherGriMM View Post
    save 95 emblems imo and get either the helm pants or chest, you could possibly do with replacing your chest, save up 95 and get the meteor chasers raiments imho!
    dont waste badges on it, tier is superior.
    Mannoroth-US
    Deedalee - 85 Fire Mage
    All of my alts are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    gratz on ur first t10, now comes to long road of getting every other piece...
    Prot for life!

I would say go with shoulders. You may be able to get your gloves out of VoA and its better than farming for more badges for your pants or something this way you can get a good piece of gear right away. Plus they are the ones that stand out on your toon to look more badass =D

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and disregard anyone who suggests getting something other than your t10 first. Get 4pt10 and then start thinking about other slots.

Head/Shoulders/Chest first.

You're over hit cap because you're using that awful Triumph trinket (and awful ICC5 trinket). The heroism badge one would be better, and get your hit from other sources. Shoulders are nice 251s, so I'd get head/chest first. Probably chest, since once you drop the hit trinket, you might actually need the hit from your helm.

If you have the money, shell out for Deathfrost Boots to help you make up hit without the trinket as you swap into T10 (you'll lose hit again when you switch to the T10 shoulders). Or if you're lucky Saurfang 10 drops some decent haste/hit boots. Once you get T10 gloves/legs you should start to be fine on hit again.