Should I sell designs?

I am JC, but I do not rlly need any of these recipes. Do you think I should sell them on the AH? How much do you think I atleast I could get for them?

Got like: Eternal earthsige diamond, thick autumn's glow, infused twilight opal, beaming earthsige diamond, deft monarch topaz, fierce monarch topaz, timeless forest emerald, shining forest emerald, deadly monarch topaz, austere earthsiege diamond.

10+ Year Old Account
    if u dont want them then id sell em
    Prot for life!

I've ran across a few of the patterns myself and had a hell of a time trying to sell them. I started at around 300g and slowly worked all the way down to about 50g each before they would sell. At least on my server, they're a complete bitch to sell, tbh. Good luck though.
    Just another random troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedros View Post
    I've ran across a few of the patterns myself and had a hell of a time trying to sell them. I started at around 300g and slowly worked all the way down to about 50g each before they would sell. At least on my server, they're a complete bitch to sell, tbh. Good luck though.
    I'm guessng you have to wait for a recipe "collector" to come along. I check the AH on my JC toon periodically for recipes I don't have, but if they are generally useless, and cost more than 20G or so, I don't bother with them. However, most of the recipes the OP mentions tend to list in the 200G range. I have no idea how many sell at that price. I'm sure you could unload them in the 40-50G range.