Holy Pally compared to Resto Shammy.

I've made a few threads in the last few days trying to figure a few things out.

I have been toon hopping from my shammy to my pally like crazy. Resto vs holy

Im fairly new to arena. on my shammy i played around 1700 rated in 3s with a lock rogue.

shammy has about 1300 resil 5800 gs. pally is only around 661 resil 5200 gs, but tues ill have my new helm and my trinket which will put me around 5400 gs and 900 resil. i know gs dont mean everything im just giving you an idea on my gear.

bottom line, if im focusing on 2s and 3s, will the pally be easier to get to 1800 than the sham?

if i go sham, ill have a lock or dk as my partner. if i go pally, ill prob get a war/dk/or lock as my partner.

as for offspecs, ele is fun and all, but they get focused so much. and ive always played caster. and ret pally in BGs looks like a blast to me. so im kind of leaning toward pally at the moment. my sham is just so much more geared so it sucks. oh well...

If you're just going to 1800 you should go Paladin and faceroll to it with a warrior with a decent weapon. Shaman is a little tougher but you could still do it as shaman/lock etc.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galith View Post
    If you're just going to 1800 you should go Paladin and faceroll to it with a warrior with a decent weapon. Shaman is a little tougher but you could still do it as shaman/lock etc.
    Shaman is not harder than paladin if the goal is simply 1800. Most teams under 1800 don't know how to handle heroism/bloodlust, just pop that and gib something.