MMO-C is not the only info website =).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noob buster View Post
    [link]
    Your banned.
    Have fun.
    You're

Yes. I went there.

To the OP, I've filled my time playing other games, but even still the wait for beta has been painful.

I don't even play anymore and I refresh the page like 40 times a day, and even on my phone when I'm bored at work. ;[

I'm in the same boat, i refresh almost every hour or less. Got a feeling beta will be up within 2 weeks tho.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flammable View Post
    MMO-C is not the only info website =).
    The NDA doesn't apply to them?

omg really? people are still crying over the lack of info? As you obviously know, the NDA is still in effect for one thing. Not to mention its not even Beta yet.. What do you expect?

Oh, and there isnt even a release date yet. So do you really want to know every detail this soon? Then it will be months of nothing new and you cant play cata. Just relax :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    Maybe you should have read MMOC a month ago when every single detail and screen shot of Cataclysm was on here.

Heck all that was missing were boss strats...lol
    I saw all that info before boub was snubbed by the NDA bat but ... that information just wasn't all that 'juicy'.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea, imo, the lack of info is a bit of an annoyance, I personally am still a bit peeved they are retracting some of the stuff they said back at blizzcon (Path of the Titans mainly)

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont go looking for it, but i have all the info i need it.....

Less info makes the 'Woah this is awesome'-effect much better imo. So let's just wait till it hit the shelves.

I'm a wow addict but I'm not proud of it lol.
    Now I want more cataclysm info Why can't I get a beta invite

yeah indeed i agree...there was a lot of more info when WotLK was about the release, videos from alpha, and a lot lot lot more information. Now it feels like Cataclysm is a year ahead not a few months :/ LIFT THE NDA GOD DAMMIT!

Be glad you aren't following Diablo III at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fine, time for an update:

Boubouille has a lot of threads ready to be posted (a lot) with full Cataclysm Information etc etc.
    Unfortunately, this cannot be posted due to the NDA. And seeing Blizzard already send us an angry mail, we will not try to invoke them even more.

Boubouille has put a lot of time in these Threads (read: over 100 hours, which is a lot for information that most people will find useless when Beta is released), and you can understand that its just as annoying for him as for you guys.

Fact is: mmo-champion is just one of the most popular and most named WoW fan-site around, which means Blizzard is watching this site more than other sites.

Just stay tuned, feel free to google anything in the meanwhile.
    Expect A LOT of updates when Beta is released.
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    What scares me is when blue posters say

"its too early in development to talk about changes to classes"

Well kinda agree but if you wanna see those stuff google is your friend but thats all im gonna tell you.
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09

There are a lot of wow leaks out there if you look. A number of sites exist where you can see all the information if you simply look for them.

plenty of sites with cataclysm leaks, also youtube has tons of videos just search.

if you really want spoilers, just look in the internet.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys ever consider that between alpha leaks and what's been recently released, there really isn't that much more to see? Maybe it's not MMO-champ or even the NDA that's really getting you down. Maybe your hopes have just been escalated so high that you're expected something that the expansion just isn't going to be giving.

There was a ton of that with WotLK and no I'm not refering to the things they didn't add in at the last second. I mean content in general. Alot of the "I cant wait for *blank* posts I've seen lately have been pretty exagerated. Maybe it's time to go back and read some more blizzcon notes and bring the expectations back down to reality. It's just an xpac.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to spill my guts out on all i know regarding the alpha, but I don't want to end up like the guy in the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by noob buster View Post
    [link]
    have fun

Your banned.
    Have fun.
    Banhammers hurt-- like a lot.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.