Question Enchanting mats Deposit Auction House Costs?

So either I am blind or did patch 3.3.5 add 1 silver deposit costs for posting enchanting mats and enchanted scrolls. I know its not a big amount of money but when i post 200+ enchanting mats and enchanted scrolls separately it will add up over time. I searched the web but everyone is still saying there is no deposit.
    Last edited by yargo; 2010-06-24 at 09:29 AM. Reason: *added also post enchanted scrolls

It doesn't matter because u get the money back when it sells. Like any auction the deposit price is credited back when the item sells and you collect your G. Now if you are constantly posting items over and over with out them selling then yes you will incure some cost. But it's only fair since just about everything else has a deposit cost.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just noticed this myself today. At least its not a % like some items are. But I enjoyed the no cost because it kept the market stable in my opinion because good sellers could keep their prices normalized without fear of losing money (deposits/reposting) in a slasher sale market.

It's not only enchanting supplies that has this change applied to it. Several low-level white items I tried posting on my wee warrior alt had a 1s charge, regardless to whether they were set up for 12h, 24, or 48h.

My priest is Inscriptor/enchanter aswell and i know 1 silver adds up when i do 200 of something a day aswell.

but to be honest i was getting annoyed by all those 1 dust stacks in the AH, imo there was 2 way to solve that problem

1. make a 1 silver deposit

2. limit the amount of auctions u can put up of a specific item pr day.

and i still make +200g pr day doing like 15-20 mins on the AH so its not a big issue anyways

Quote Originally Posted by yargo View Post
    So either I am blind or did patch 3.3.5 add 1 silver deposit costs for posting enchanting mats and enchanted scrolls. I know its not a big amount of money but when i post 200+ enchanting mats and enchanted scrolls separately it will add up over time. I searched the web but everyone is still saying there is no deposit.
    oh the unbearable deposit cost for posting ~200 enchanting mats/scrolls

that adds up to a grand total of 2G, omg, how will i ever be able to afford these ludicrous deposit fees

2g a day * 365 days.. 730gold a year that could have been in my pocket... byt ye, its peanuts in the long run and i have never been short on gold anyways

What really hurts your pockets is posting about 15 separate auctions of Primordial Saronite...
    Though the profit is bigger when they do sell it still aint fun to watch your gold shrink as the PS's go up on AH.