Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hom View Post
    lol, yeah. that made me think that redemption would be cheesy for Deathwing. also, if he, as a aspect, represents Azeroth itself, if we kill it, wouldn't the world go crazy or something? since Mages still exist after Malygos died, I guess not.
    Deathwing is beyond any kind of redemption. He is purely batshit crazy, even denying the orders of his masters sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThExPriDe View Post
    Of course you would. If said thing existed I bet it would be in Grim Batol too.. (Hint hint)

How would they......"have a relationship" ? with c'thun and a dragon i kinda understand but how does an old god like yoggy...

Deleted
    Sigh
    C'thun WONT be in twilight highlands.
    He is somewhat dead and in the ruins of what was called The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kessos View Post
    Sigh
    C'thun WONT be in twilight highlands.
    He is somewhat dead and in the ruins of what was called The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
    you didn't read the comic, did u?

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG HOW CAN C'THUN BE IN TWILIGHT HIGHLANDS

well after merging with cho'gall.... they are one and the same

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    OMG HOW CAN C'THUN BE IN TWILIGHT HIGHLANDS

well after merging with cho'gall.... they are one and the same
    well, except for the part where C'thun and Cho'gall are still 2 seperate entitys, they're not "Lich King-merged"; C'thun only fuels him with power

hasn't it always been confirmed that deathwing was influenced by old gods?

their whispers is what drives people mad.

I think blizzard said a long time ago after ulduar that the only old god that we know for sure is dead is C'thun meaning that yogg was just weakened?
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    I think blizzard said a long time ago after ulduar that the only old god that we know for sure is dead is C'thun meaning that yogg was just weakened?
    gods can't die, now can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    gods can't die, now can they?
    Blizzard, when they first posted a blue on Cho'gall, stated that he had gone mad trying to resurrect C'thun which means indeed we did kill C'thun. His terrible secret may be that he succeeded and the final boss could very easily be a C'thun on crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    Ahh... So Deathwing isn't completly evil and insane after all.

Poor guy just gave into peer-pressure.
    i heard he had some close relationship called love with Alexstrasza, so he is doing his thing not because he wants it but because old gods force him to do it,otherwise they will wipe out the whole red dragonflight.

now i will relax myself in my chair and wait for new love-craft-style books about it * lights a cigar*
    a cash cow is well established brand, business unit, product, or service, that generates a large, regular, predictable, and positive cash flow. Cash cows are often 'milked' for developing, promoting, or supporting new or struggling counterparts.

Signs of a cash cow

* Product variations
    * Customer segmentation
    * Pricing flexibility
    * Cost reduction
    * Targets specific competitor

Deleted
    Blizzard, when they first posted a blue on Cho'gall, stated that he had gone mad trying to resurrect C'thun which means indeed we did kill C'thun. His terrible secret may be that he succeeded and the final boss could very easily be a C'thun on crack.
    C'thun is only physicaly dead, but his soul is still alive
    how else could he posses Cho'gal?

Quote Originally Posted by ThExPriDe View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up yet, but doesn't this pretty much confirm that Deathwing was influenced by C'thun?

--Cho'gall

"When the child of the three realms becomes as light, the ancient power will be released. The earth will tremble. The seas will rise up in answer, and all will be madness. A new day will dawn, bringing with it chaos or peace. Our master is a god of chaos! Pandemonium will aid the old one's release! To this end, we will weaken the barrier between Azeroth and the Elemental Plane. This will allow our great master to reclaim its former elemental servants and send them to rampage throughout our world."

But the only problem with this is how C'thun was transported from Ahn'qiraj to Twilight Highlands.
    You talk like you know or its confirmed C'thun is in Grim Batol, yet I see no proof or evidence of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's an old god, and this is WoW we are talking about, probably some powerful magic or something lol

can anyone give me a link to the wow comic? I would love to read it

Deleted
    can anyone give me a link to the wow comic? I would love to read it
    you'll have to download it from on of the random sites, like Rapidshare

Yeah, If we actually killed yogg, northrend would implode; If we actually killed Cthun, Kalimdor (perhaps with the exception of teldrassil, but there's probably another old god there, so same applies there) would sink... etc.

Now all we need is to know who the Eastern Kingdom old gods are.. I'm particulary curious of Tirisfal glades...
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

There are over 2 different meaning for the word, resurrection.

the action or fact of resurrecting or being resurrected : the story of the resurrection of Osiris, ( the Resurrection) (in Christian belief) Christ's rising from the dead, ( the Resurrection) (in Christian belief) the rising of the dead at the Last Judgment.
    The revitalization or revival of something.

What I saw in the comic is something like the body is too weak to hold the Old God and he order Cho'gall to find a new body that could hold the Old God's spirit. Cho'gall kidnapped the boy to give the Old God a body. The boy got saved and the magic backfire on Cho'gall and choose him to be the host for the Old God.

We only destroy the body of the Old God but not the spirt.

C'thun was still alive when he merge with Cho'gall. How I know, a couple people in that story heard C'thun's whispers whenever they are close enough to the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Auroro View Post
    There are over 2 different meaning for the word, resurrection.

the action or fact of resurrecting or being resurrected : the story of the resurrection of Osiris, ( the Resurrection) (in Christian belief) Christ's rising from the dead, ( the Resurrection) (in Christian belief) the rising of the dead at the Last Judgment.
    The revitalization or revival of something.

What I saw in the comic is something like the body is too weak to hold the Old God and he order Cho'gall to find a new body that could hold the Old God's spirit. Cho'gall kidnapped the boy to give the Old God a body. The boy got saved and the magic backfire on Cho'gall and choose him to be the host for the Old God.

We only destroy the body of the Old God but not the spirt.

C'thun was still alive when he merge with Cho'gall. How I know, a couple people in that story heard C'thun's whispers whenever they are close enough to the body.
    Now I really want to know Cho'gall's terrible secret when you kill him...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just for reference to the people who read this and turn it into an epic 100 page thread, people influinced by old gods are...
    Sageras
    Azshara
    Cho'gall
    Lich King
    Garrosh (just speculation, but how else would he go from emo in outland to barbarian in northrend?)
    Garona
    Medivh (indirectly through Sageras)
    Deathwing
    Nefarian and Onyxia
    Possibly Malygos
    Nearly every other bad guy