Do they hit harder?

Ok so i was on my DK tank, and i did a random, and Old kingdom popped. Whenever i go in there, heals ask me if im Def capped because im getting hit so hard, but in all other dungeons ive never been asked that. Do they hit harder in OK?

One of the mobs there hit you for like 70% of you health if you don't stop their long cast. Forgot which mob tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisBob View Post
    You headbutt your weapon to determine how sharp it is don't'cha?!

Most likely cause that comes to mind is the spell caster spiders in the trash packs at the start of the instance. Death Grip them at the start of the fight so that the group burns them down before they can get off their 20k-ish nuke.

Old Kingdom is one of the most disliked dungeons, so its possible that people are just crankier and more prone to comment, too.

Tell dps to interrupt the Shadow Caster nerubians, or since you're a DK you can. It's the only thing in those first trash packs that will put a dent in your health enough for a healer to notice.

Tell the healers "It's not me bro, it's the spells not getting interrupted"

But use your Blizz given "DK's are the anti-caster tank" powers.

Haha, ok, thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Intent View Post
    One of the mobs there hit you for like 70% of you health if you don't stop their long cast. Forgot which mob tho.
    Spellweavers if I remember correctly. Also I have a healer and notice that DKs take bigger hits compared to other tanks even slightly less gear than them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Spellweavers if I remember correctly. Also I have a healer and notice that DKs take bigger hits compared to other tanks even slightly less gear than them.
    Spellfingers, actually... If I'm not mistaken.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=56698 Or spell FLINGERS, I guess. Always read it as fingers. =/
    Last edited by Odexy; 2010-06-24 at 03:43 PM.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

haha I always thought it said finger to. Shows how much i pay attention to something that dies so fast these days.

Yep. The Spellflingers are very deadly. And since many tanks will pull two packs at once, two Spellflingers being allowed to cast = instant tank death. Nothing a healer can do about it, yet guess who gets blamed?

People need to learn.