10+ Year Old Account

WTB editable [img] tags

I know some message boards have image tags that allow people to type in the size of a picture. Ie. Using height="N" and width="N" to dictate the size of an image. like [img width="100"]<image url>[/img] will make a picture a 100 pixels wide, and the height will automatically adjust so it won't distort the picture.

I'm just asking because, it'll make it easier for people to make sure that their signature is within the 100px height limit. Also, it'll probably help in those screen shot threads as an easier way to thumbnail those huge pictures. Plus, it'll help satisfy my inner OCD, when one pic is a little bigger than the other. :P
    Last edited by I stand in fire; 2010-06-24 at 05:27 PM.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thumbs up to this Sounds like a good idea

15+ Year Old Account
    Or automatic thumbnails. And when pressed, you'll see the full screen. If possible off course.
    ALTF4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a good idea, people start stuffing multi-megabyte pictures in signatures without it being immediately obvious. I've seen it before

Quote Originally Posted by Ano View Post
    Not a good idea, people start stuffing multi-megabyte pictures in signatures without it being immediately obvious. I've seen it before
    In a forum this size, someone is bound to notice when people try to slide things past like that. (especially those viewing from a phone and noticing images take forever to load. I think that plus the report feature would take care of most of that.