Looking for an addon...

...to nix the Blizzard bars but not create new bars(like Dominos or Bartender). I'm using Bindpad at the moment and obviously have all my keybinds memorized so I don't want any bars shown, and I also don't want a bar mod to do it. Are there any "anti blizzard UI" addons?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure with MoveAnything you can set things opacity to 0%, thus having them invisible. If all else fails, Bartender will get the job done.

Just read over MoveEverything, and you can hide different things with it.

A question though, why don't you want a bar mod? It's the exact same thing as another add-on that will disable them.
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

I guess you can use bartender and set alpha to 0, as you don't want it try to see if you can use a move anything addon( didn't ever try this ) and move bars out of your viewport
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

MoveAnything is the best addon.

Does Bartender/Dominos take up memory use while bars are set to inactive? That's my primary concern because my backup computer(main is in the shop >.>) can't handle too many things at once.

Deleted
    MoveAnything, and hide the default action bar.
    Or, make an addon that does the following code:
    Code:
    MainMenuBar:Hide()
    MainMenuBar:SetScript("OnShow", function(self) self:Hide() end)
    I wrote a short howto on creating addons from code snippets somewhere, but lost it in the forum transistion (and searching is disabled).

EDIT: Actually, it seems that old links now work again. Here is where you want to look.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-06-25 at 05:31 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Or, you can just snag "HideBlizzard" - I believe it will let you hide pretty much anything from the default UI.

I looked at hideblizzard as I was going to suggest that for this thread, and it seems to not offer that specfic feature.
    Instead the nearest it seems to offer is hiding of the gryphons, but not the bar itself.

not to derail the thread, but how will you deal with vehicle action bar when you are in a vehicle or in specific fights like Blood queen? I once hide my bars completely but eventually un-hide the 1st actionbar for the sole purpose of showing vehicle bar, as well as clicking irrelevant stuffs like drum buffs, potion etc.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'll be darned. Seems like somebody should ask HideBlizzard to support hiding the actionbars. *laugh*

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    not to derail the thread, but how will you deal with vehicle action bar when you are in a vehicle or in specific fights like Blood queen? I once hide my bars completely but eventually un-hide the 1st actionbar for the sole purpose of showing vehicle bar, as well as clicking irrelevant stuffs like drum buffs, potion etc.
    Personally, and something I am working on myself is through bartender or dominoes assigning an unused bar to the "Posess Bar" which is what would become that, so it would only appear when active, and not take over another bar in the process.
    You can still have your other bars visible on mouseover, so will still only get in the way when you need them to.

On FL, doing BQL or if I'm riding the abomb on PP I'd just run with no addons and keybind only the essential combat abilities needed(like on p3), then go back to Bindpad on everything else. I have all my 60+ binds memorized so it's not an issue to rebind 7-8 keybinds.

It's more or less a person preference with addon memory taken into consideration. I like having little things on my screen and having a very low memory while I'm at it.