Changin' the ol' BiS Moonkin List

After reviewing the Loot Table for Ruby Sanctum, there were three possible upgrades present.

Let us assume, that a given Moonkin has the full Ilvl 277 BiS List (/drool)
    (since we are assuming full Ilvl277 gear, let us assume we are only interested in Ilvl284 Ruby Sanctum Drops)

The three items from Ruby Sanctum that catch your eye:

Cloak: Cloak of Burning Dusk
    Bracers: Bracers of Fiery Night
    Trinket: Charred Twilight Scale

There is no issue upgrading Frostbinder's Cloak to Cloak of Burning Dusk - Straight Upgrade.

The harder questions are:
    1) What trinket could/would possibly be replaced by CTS? (PotNL or DFO)
    2) If you equip Bracers of Fiery Night, what piece would you have to sub back in for the missing Hit? (Valanar's Signet Ring? Amulet of Silent Eulogy? ...?)

Discuss.

(Note: Bracers of Fiery Night provide more haste, and a Red Socket over the Leather Bracers: Phaseshifter's Bracers, which have more crit, and a Yellow Socket)

1) I'd change out DFO. According to Rawr for me, PotNL is a higher dps trinket. Maybe that's different at the BiS level, but I don't think so.

2)Since full BiS gear is 289 hit, dropping the Lady's Brittle Bracers is going to leave you 26 hit short of the cap. Just gemming a few sp/hit gems in yellow spots will cover that with maximum efficiency. This, of course, is for a Tauren, because I don't think you have to worry about that with the alliance 1% buff.

Oh yeah, here's the list I'm going by: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21268196

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzyb View Post
    2)Since full BiS gear is 289 hit, dropping the Lady's Brittle Bracers is going to leave you 26 hit short of the cap. Just gemming a few sp/hit gems in yellow spots will cover that with maximum efficiency.
    Oh yeah, here's the list I'm going by: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21268196
    Also going by that list. Thanks again Thaldur for taking the time to make it.
    2x Veiled Ametrines could bring you 6 hit rating below cap... Drop Tuskarr's for Icewalker with a Veiled, and you're within 4. ARG!