Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Apparently, he's been accepting bribes from people in exchange for evcuation camps, turning a blind eye to scourge activity." Vetreth whispered back.
    "But I don't believe a damn word of it!" he said slightly too loudly.

"I do not know this man, but in my eyes he's innocent until proven guilty"Leon removed his glove and extended his hand to the side "My names Leon" He whispered in a hushed tone and stared forward. He could not believe a brother could be corrupt,then again thats what he thought about his prince.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Morrowdawn" he replied with his name. "I knew him back when i was fighting in Lordaeron, he was stalwart in his duty to his people and I seriously doubt he could change that much since then."

"Nice to meet you"leon replaced his glove"Sad to say myself i was a coward when lordaeron fell i fled" he hung his head then focused on the trial.

Aalena turned her head to the direction of Ildrae. She recognised that voice from somewhere, but couldn't put her finger on it. She sat forward again, and continued listening to the trial. She saw the truth behind this man on trial, but she would rather have things sort themselves out. Only she saw the darkness in him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vetreth looked at the man. "I honestly don't blame you fo leaving, any sane man would. I'd given the land the best of my years though and I couldn't just abandon it. For all the good it did."

"it gave me pain"leons fists clench"that bastard prince is the reason my fathers dead" leon spits on the ground

10+ Year Old Account
    "My Father is one of the few people I loved that was not killed by Arthas, no that honour goes to the Orcs... anyway, let's see what evidence they can bring up against Deltharian."

Leon nodded and stared forward blankly, leon decided he would hear the verdict later on he walked out of the tent putting his helm on.
    Last edited by Spikeydeath; 2010-06-28 at 11:32 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    " Well Ildrae , the letter was sent 2 days before the evacutation took place , we have mail records " The prosecutor said his voice booming .
    Insert Signiture here.