Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought warriors were once the most OP class in the game's career by a long shot.

in any case DKs are fine in pvp, they are far from broken or the worst class. OP is either trolling or just another QQ baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dks are an amazing class at pvp so I do not understand the problem. Only issues is in 2s because of the imbalanced nature of it but that is about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skaarrj View Post
    Will the new Rune System go over better in pvp than the current one? I don't know yet. Will our strikes hit harder?
    Yep, from what I remember, the bluepost said something about easin' up the dk's need to push something 24/7 to be somewhat successful by altering the resource refill system and compared to the rogue's energy system, where the rogue actually benefits from "pooling" energy often rather than just spamming one ability after another. There will also be fewer, but harder strikes. Combined with necrotic strike the dk is finally gonna be competetive in all environments I guess.

On a side note, you'll have to embrace the fact that your strength lies in locking down casters/healers, and act accordingly in bg's for example. I myself am playing a ret paladin, my strength is destroying melees but I'm so vulnerable to casters in exchange for that. I also lack MS and utility (excluding defensive utility), so healers are a big no-no too when not paired with an MS class. Be aware of your classes strength and more importantly, its weaknesses (I'm convinced you are, because of your reasonable initial post), destroy/annoy them casters, snare anyone else off of you (and your healers) and count the days till cata hits!