Thread: Epic Gquit

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Epic Gquit

I am somehow forced to share that story.

I finally quit my guild today. It is a top 100 guild tho, but the leaders are abusing people, just for their own interests, the organisation is a total mess and since this guild still has a dkp system, there is nothing like effort and nobody cares if you are good or just another useless leecher. ( from a point of view of somebody who puts more effort into raiding )

But the most epic thing about the whole story is, that i complained in our forum about EJ, that they lose competence and i somehow miss any partners to talk about high tier raiding and DPSing. So one leader replied to that, asking me what i would be looking for with the argumentation:

" you are the second best dpser in LK hero on WoL though you miss about 1,5k Gearscore - ( i am currently only at pdok gear with t9 and 2 t10 / 2 items ) - so why the hell you want people to theorycraft with when you are that high at damage already. "

That was the most pathetic i ever heared. A leader complaining about a raider beeing so good already and told me to stop improving ...
    Sorry, if there are people that do not share my humor but i kind of amused 10 ppl in ventrilo with that story and show ppl how ridicilous dumb some "top" raiding guilds are.

Not really an epic gquit if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, did you start by saying you left a guild due to incompetance, then that they told you to stop improving, wierd guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the epic part?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Deleted
    where is ur sense of epicness?

15+ Year Old Account
    If he told you "you are the second best dpser in LK hero on WoL though you miss about 1,5k Gearscore so why the hell you want people to theorycraft with when you are that high at damage already. ", it kinda makes me think you said something before hand.

And something tells me the quote isn't 100% correct. Forgive me for assuming, but it sounds more like you got mad at something and are trying to make them look bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another gearscore thread. Nothing to see here.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feels more like a brag post rather then an epic post to me. :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mat03 View Post
    Not really an epic gquit if you ask me.
    As I already said, this would not amuse anybody. But everybody who felt alike or was in a similiar situation knows what I try to say.
    But tell me if you should know anybody getting kicked from a top 100 guild because he is too good. I just left the guild because a leader told me that he would kick me. So I left anyway, it does not really matter if you call this a kick or a quit.

Well, would you bother reading a thread titled "Somewhat adequate guild quit"?

The guild seems funny from how you describe it. I hope you find a place more conducive to the RPG experience.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

15+ Year Old Account
    That 'story' took way too much effort to decode and wasn't epic in the slightest.

You were probably right to gquit, but not so much with this whole thread thing.

scrub quits scrub guild, embelishes it on the internet, this is definitely thread worthy

What is this, I don't even...
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

Most epic gquit for me was a hunter in my frends guild witch got in fight with guild master and on one of the immortal runs last week before drakes got removed, Mded thadius to Gmaster witch was a resto druid and left the guild.

I couldn't really understand what he was saying x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Mathaios View Post
    Names please.
    thats not going to happen, guarantee it

I can't really understand what you're saying here. I kinda get your point but....what?

My epic g quit was when we where in naxx. and they did a ready check. i just hearthed. Our guild had these jokes about people hearth before and stoping at last secound so they thought i just failed at it. vent exploded with "wow your dumb now lets summon him back". i the g quit and said in vent. no i am not the retard i am actually quitting dumb ass. and left =) they where speechless tell after i left vent.

a top 100 guild uses GS addon?? news to me