Fix my DPS (Arms/Fury)

I really have no idea what I'm doing wrong, it may be the gems but I've researched rotations, priorities, caps, ways to gear, etc. and I still can only pull 2.6k DPS as Arms and 2.1k DPS as fury. What really pisses me off is that just a few weeks ago I could pull a solid 3.8k DPS (all of these numbers are coming from the heroic training dummy)and a little lower as fury. Help!

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...galor&cn=Xoaon

dont base anything off the dummy
    if you changed your helm to the other badge one you would gain arp and str
    other than that its most likely a player issue :/
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Replace bad gems asap. You are WAY over hit cap, and under expertise cap. Fix that. EXP cap is 26. Hit cap is 160ish for fury warrior. Wrong glyphs, cleave,heroic strike, whirlwind for fury. Wrong meta gem, use 21 agil, 3% crit. USe a nightmare tear to activate your meta instead of a purple/blue gem. Berserking on both weapons. Replace pvp gear with PvE. Aim for gear itemized roughly like myself as a basline. Laktuk-Area 52, can't link yet.

---------- Post added 2010-06-25 at 06:10 AM ----------

Except the Agil ashen verdict ring usually pulls ahead.

---------- Post added 2010-06-25 at 06:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Horrible Huntard View Post
    Replace bad gems asap. You are WAY over hit cap, and under expertise cap. Fix that. EXP cap is 26. Hit cap is 160ish for fury warrior. Wrong glyphs, cleave,heroic strike, whirlwind for fury. Wrong meta gem, use 21 agil, 3% crit. USe a nightmare tear to activate your meta instead of a purple/blue gem. Berserking on both weapons. Replace pvp gear with PvE. Aim for gear itemized roughly like myself as a basline. Laktuk-Area 52, can't link yet.

---------- Post added 2010-06-25 at 06:10 AM ----------

Except the Agil ashen verdict ring usually pulls ahead.

**My arms spec is mostly PvP

expertise cap is 214, which shows up as 25.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where to start...
    Ok first - Your gemming is horrible. Straight 20 ArP gems. and one 10 to All Stats. Also, your meta should be 21 Agi/3% increased Crit.
    Second...enchant your gear.
    Thirdly, what is your rotation?

BT > (bloodsurge) > WW (bloodsurge) > Heroic Throw whenever it's up, put sunders on the boss betweeen GCD's if you don't have a Warrior Tank already doing so. I usually have HS que'd up with 40+ rage considering the AoE situations of most bosses.

If the fight will last long enough you should have enough time to hit your C/Ds twice, so if you know the fight will last long enough to hit them twice, hit them @ the beginning after the 5 stack of Sunders is up. Best chance you'll have to couple your c/ds with your procs from weapons or trinkets.

Unless you want to wait until BL, which in turn may not give you the chance to strike your c/ds twice in the same fight. It's nothing too important though.

As said in above posts....Target Dummies are absolutely horrible DPS tests, just like Patchwerk was.

Warriors thrive off an AoE Boss situation, which is where you'll be getting a good portion of your rage.

Also, go with Dual Berserking enchants on your weapons. It's better combo than Berserking/110 AP.

And as soon as you can...replace that PvP gear. That is also a DPS loss.

Never stop going for ArP until you're @ static 100% ArP. Then you can start up on gemming Str.

Just make sure you get your gemming/enchants up to date. That will help.
    You won't be pulling great numbers off the start, nobody does when they first start a class. Going to take some practice to get used to the rotation, however small it may be. Timing what you're going to do correctly will only help to increase your dps @ every turn.

It'll come eventually, no worries.

And btw. You should get Landsoul's spreadsheet, That'll also help you out when gearing up. (I.E. check if this peice of gear is an upgrade over that, or this enchant or gem is better than that one, shit of that nature).

Hope this was of help to you.
    Last edited by kopasetic; 2010-06-25 at 08:53 AM.

swap ww>bt since ww maximizes fury dps

Keep your rotation tight.
    To fix your rotation please only BT -> WW -> BT -> (Slam/Sunder) and repeat. And HS when above 50 rage.

This is a fury warriors bread and butter, doing anything to delay any of these attacks is a DPS loss. Once you have this mastered then add in the extra 4pT10 procs, and the stance dancing to rend & shattering throw. But not until you do this perfectly otherwise you are losing DPS to do other things.