Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Honor kills>The win

I dont need honor, I just want more kills.
    All these nerds in the BG crying because Im fighting on the road or using the flag for bait need to GET UP OFF ME.

134k honor in one day? FUCK YEA

1.5k HKS? POW POW ITS ON

10+ Year Old Account
    But but, I wants defiler rep ;_:

problem is that most of the people in BGs are going for the win. If you win quickly you do more bgs, thus get more honor. And in my experience, doing six ten minute bgs will usually net more HKs than one hour long turtle
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    I always help my friend farm kills in mid of WSG etc. He's going for the 100k honorable kills

Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar View Post
    All these nerds in the BG crying because Im fighting on the road or using the flag for bait need to GET UP OFF ME.

1.5k HKS? POW POW ITS ON
    just becuz usually lot of people who are doing bgs are there to gear up really fast, so turtle game and honor kill suck for them, they want just a fast win all about it...... no hard to understand something there...

Quote Originally Posted by rugglee View Post
    no hard to understand something there...
    The only thing i understand, is killing another man.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    problem is that most of the people in BGs are going for the win. If you win quickly you do more bgs, thus get more honor. And in my experience, doing six ten minute bgs will usually net more HKs than one hour long turtle
    A kill is a kill, doesn't matter how long the games run. You'll probably net more kills in a turtle if you have long Q's.

1.5k HKS? POW POW ITS ON
    x2.

Wish I kept playing my Shaman through BC and Wrath. Stopped playing him during SSC/TK days, just restarted playing him now. 100k+ kills, I'd probably be in the 400-500k zone.

My DK has 50k kills, exalted WSG, Revered AB/AV. Wondering if there is any Justicar DKs out there.

pretty much yea =P Couldn't care less for honor. 110000kills aren't even close to enough!

---------- Post added 2010-06-25 at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arcteryx View Post

My DK has 50k kills, exalted WSG, Revered AB/AV. Wondering if there is any Justicar DKs out there.
    I can only assume that there are tons =P Considering I myself have farmed over 70k kills in wrath only.

Deleted
    play well with tactics and farm their GY?

or, try and steal kills while not killing anything in the roads.

KB =! HKs

Quote Originally Posted by Arcteryx View Post
    i think there is loads tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbykig View Post
    play well with tactics and farm their GY?

or, try and steal kills while not killing anything in the roads.

KB =! HKs
    I'd never play a BG where I'm not topping the KB chart though. Can't take the embarrassment ;0

1.5k HKS? POW POW ITS ON

personally i think most of you HK farmers are unfairly blamed. if you're wrecking people or occupying more than how many of you there are, you're helping as far as i'm concerned.

the biggest idiots are the ones that jump off their mount when there are already 6 people zerging 1-2 targets.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post
    personally i think most of you HK farmers are unfairly blamed. if you're wrecking people or occupying more than how many of you there are, you're helping as far as i'm concerned.

the biggest idiots are the ones that jump off their mount when there are already 6 people zerging 1-2 targets.
    Thats a big if. Seeing that the people who intentially farm honor may be in that situation, but you always have scrubs that join the zerg, and what was once good for the game in occupying more people than you're committing turns around.

The important question is...

Why do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    That's a good point. What annoys me most is when 6-8 people are capping a single base in AB, and then they all leave to farm kills at the nearest "crossroads" of the map. As soon as the last person leaves someone comes from behind them and recaps the base. If they just leave 2 people behind (i say 2 since rogues tend to take down one person alone unless it's a tank), then i've no problem provided we're no losing because people are mindlessly farming.

Rule #2 of PvP: If you're gonna cap something, defend it as well.
    The person who caps a base should always stay behind to defend it, it's just common courtesy and good manners.
    How does that help me topping the KB chart? =S

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how yall get so many HK's :O I pvp alot I'd like to think, maybe pvping is the only thing yall do idk, but I haven't even hit the 50K mark. I'm a pally (the spec I'm in the mood for). I usually get stuck at defending because everyone leaves it when they cap it. I'm assuming yall just never go to a base in the first place, or just don't defend?

Most people do BGs just to get their daily 25 arena points.
    Of course they wanna win, instead of doing shitload of bgs for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by rugglee View Post
    just becuz usually lot of people who are doing bgs are there to gear up really fast, so turtle game and honor kill suck for them, they want just a fast win all about it...... no hard to understand something there...
    If they're trying to gear up, odds are (8/10 times) they "suck" at PvP and won't provide much help at all to the game.

Anywho, to other people wondering....Reason people farm kills solo?
    They don't trust the people they see because they're usually wearing honor bought PvP gear that requires little or no rating, "PvE heroes", or they actually take the time to inspect each player and check specs, highest ratings, and other possible stats that indicate a player that knows their own class.

But most of the time, they think they're pro and expect to kill everything mid-field and end up raging at other people in the game for "sucking" when they're doing nothing by running into a mob of enemies and dying providing nothing but a free kill to them. This can be any class and very rarely does it provide a beneficial effect to their team and the overall battleground.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Maybe it's my Battlegroup, maybe it's the fact I'm Alliance, maybe it's both, but the vast majority of people I find fighting in the roads do NOT wind up topping anything except the deaths chart. Most of them can not take on an opponent when they they have help (2 Alli/1 Horde) let alone in a fair fight. Most of them are just terrible and contribute next to nothing meaningful, while those of us who actually want to win find ourselves outnumbered.

I know there are some people who can legitimately contribute a great deal "keeping the enemy occupied" or whatever excuses you can come up with for fighting in the roads, but in my experience most people do more harm to their team than good. This is probably the biggest reason for the outrage when you (or anyone else for that matter) take to fighting in the streets.

WHO CARE anyway lot of people hate bgs the alone reason is you need gear and how you can get it? with honor, how you get honor? doing bgs, im jsut bored to play my 3 alt and doings bgs again and again just to get some gear up, and lot of people are only there for the 25 arena points, so they dont fucking care for HK kill, NOT saying to not be a farmer HK if you want kill people, i dont care personaly, i take it cool and when i win i stop the bgs and do arena becuz bgs is fucking annyoing,