Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elothie View Post
    Must by WoW.Considering only 3-4 people have completed it.
    you cant ''complete'' wow, but you can get every possible acievement, feat and clear all content though.

Machinarium the board game thingy, god damnit that was annoying took me three god damn hours of clicking on that god damn screen loosing every god damn time because it was freaking god damn impossible..

I did it eventaully..

god damnit..

Quote Originally Posted by Saturate View Post
    Ninja Gaiden 2 on NES, it was just brutal at certain levels and you had no save option so turning off the console after six hours of trying one level had one of the most enraging/depressing effects I felt as a kid.
    Wow, I was totally going to post Ninja Gaiden 2... probably one of the few games I actually broke a controller over.
    That game was hard as shit, and when I say walk uphill in the snow I mean up a 45% grade frozen over with a pit of spikes at the bottom.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) Jet Set Willy
    2) Elidon
    3) WoW: The Burning Crusade
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I'll assume that Blizzard is full of smart people

15+ Year Old Account
    Any game of the Touhou series.

Playing them for 2 months and still being able to complete only Imperishable Night on normal without continues.

Man I'm a slow learner

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    Any browser game nowadays, and Gears of War 1 and 2 on Insane kinda made me lose a part of myself, the sane part, mostly.

CoD4 on Veteran was pretty solid, MW2 was a joke. And Demons' Souls, goddamn what is up with that game.
    Demon's souls (i have both the import and now the european version) isnt that hard....Given you can defeat the bosses on several different ways (most of them you can stand back and shoot arrows lol....

It can be a little challeging at times but not that hard. Im on new game +1 and ive only died 7 times (5 of which was on porpuse to get the second world to black tendency)

so yeah...not that hard
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

Ikaruga on DC or Ninja Gaiden on xbox or Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts on SNES
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Heroes of Newerth, Majesty, Warcraft III (custom made maps). They're all pretty hard (not impossible though) and very frustrating at times.
    Haha, Heroes of Newerth? It's a multiplayer game, it depends 100% on the skill of you and your opponents.

Hardest game? I can't decide... It's like, one level on Enter the Matrix and I'm totally stuck on one level on FF X2.

Final Fantasy VII - Damn, that pain when the game was over THAT's hard,....

well,..could say that about everey part of the series :/

Deleted
    Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2

I dont know how many times I did that last level oh the hardest mode. And sometimes I still get my ds to try to level again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    The Game. Extremely hard, to be honest. Almost impossible.

---------- Post added 2010-07-09 at 09:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    you cant ''complete'' wow, but you can get every possible acievement, feat and clear all content though.
    Well this is what I call completing wow.
    Qui a rejeté son démon nous importune avec ses anges.
    -Henri Michaux

Quote Originally Posted by Sazabius View Post
    Wow, I was totally going to post Ninja Gaiden 2... probably one of the few games I actually broke a controller over.
    That game was hard as shit, and when I say walk uphill in the snow I mean up a 45% grade frozen over with a pit of spikes at the bottom.
    Oh fuck ye, I remember this game, I almost learned the entire frigging game by heart.
    OH and another candidate if someone here ever played contra hard corps for sega, it was a fucking nightmare with no save option. (especially that alien ending)
    Nobody is perfect. I am nobody. I am perfect.

The 2nd last boss of Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier seriously made me rage so hard, i know it`s damn easy once you move right, but i didnt, :<

Deleted
    I wanna be the guy. f that game doesn't get you raging, well, you deserve a cookie then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmd7b...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQIMUYmv-4c
    Last edited by mmocf3a1a1b543; 2010-07-09 at 02:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mario Kart Double Dash - that game on hard was frustrating as hell EG your coming first and your bout to win 3 seconds later u get green shelled red shelled fly bomb hit a fake box red shell again hit by a star red shell then hit by a rocet then a bulldog then red shell and u finish last. AL IN 3SECONDS!

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Mario Kart Double Dash - that game on hard was frustrating as hell EG your coming first and your bout to win 3 seconds later u get green shelled red shelled fly bomb hit a fake box red shell again hit by a star red shell then hit by a rocet then a bulldog then red shell and u finish last. AL IN 3SECONDS!
    Frustrating, but not a very hard game. And to whoever said WoW: it's no where close. Getting every achievement may be long, grindy and have some hard moments, but I don't think in sheer hardness its close.