Thread: Billing problem

Billing problem

Hello, I have a problem with the account. I bought 1 month of playtime from blizzardstore and reactivated my account yesterday. I played fine till about 14:34 (gtm+2) then, it disconected me and whenI tryed to logg in it stated that I used my prepaied game time and I need to pay more. My account is FROZEN it seems and I`ve checked the forums for more info and North America seems to have the same issue. Does any1 else have the same issue in Europe or smth ? I`ve send email to blizzard, in fact 2 emails.

then wait them to reply ?

10+ Year Old Account
    How about posting on the World of Warcraft forums... And while you are at it, pay your bill and you won't have these issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryade View Post
    How about posting on the World of Warcraft forums... And while you are at it, pay your bill and you won't have these issues.
    If you read his post, you would've known that he DID pay for his bill. He bought the game time yesterday.

If it says frozen, that just means the account is registered that it hasn't been paid for. Check and see if it registered the game time you added yesterday. Other than that, the only thing you can do is call or wait for an email reply.