Elemental - hit issue?

Armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...er&cn=Linddell

just looking for some advice on hit rating. I use rawr and it keeps suggesting hit rating / spell power gems for my gear. I feel like I am missing a piece of gear that would help solve this problem rather than gemming for it.

Either way take a look. Constructive help only please. I am a casual player and not to good with spreadsheets and such. Thanks in advance.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.

Make sure the Misery/Faerie Fire Debuff is checked in your rawr.

dont want to "hijack" this thread but its seem pointless making a new one on roughly the same question...

does the 1% hit you get from being Draenei get included on your character sheet or do i have to add that to what my character sheet tells me my hit is?

You have to add it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat400 View Post
    Make sure the Misery/Faerie Fire Debuff is checked in your rawr.
    This. Make sure you take the time and go through each tab and verify buffs/debuffs/flask/foods/potions/glyphs/talents % buffs, etc..

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, rawr sucks. I can understand if you're trying to make a gear choice but I usually just go by common sense for picking pieces. If I wanted hard (accurate) numbers i'd teach myself how to use the zap spreadsheet

adjust rawr accordingly to include all available raid buffs for you then check ej or wowwiki for you appropriate hit soft and hard caps then adjust your gems according and rerun rawr to solve.

Whoa whoa. I wasn't asking how to setup rawr or what buffs to check. I was asking for some gearing advise to advoid having to gem for the hit rating. Is it common to end up gemming for some hit at my gear level?
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.

Get the neck from 25 Gunship and you wont have too gem hit. you can check my shaman in my sig

its easy to get hit cap, if you arent a draenei the cap is 289, assuming you have a S priest or druid with imp FF, but for me, the only hit pieces i have are my legs, a ring, gloves and a neck, and thats all you really need.

Situations like this are why Shadowpriests and Boomkins are in such high demand nowadays. Without their buff, hitcapping is a PITA, with it, it's easy.

Personally I have 2 sets of gear, 1 for if I have the extra hit bonus, and 1 for when I don't have it. (well, most of the gear is the same, it's only a few key pieces that swap)
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."