Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    Too bad it's disabled and as great as Google is it can be fairly difficult to find a specific post here with it.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&a...i=&safe=images

Sup?
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    its impressive that he can still stand being in Naxx for 3 hours.

That's quite insane

Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    Did a Thaddius run after I explained it 3 times... I went right everyone else went wrong... thats where i got the +++++-++++++ Thaddius ---------------- from I had a good laugh after that. and people not standing max range should be killed. :< they ruin the achive for no damage from the buff every time

---------- Post added 2010-06-26 at 10:02 PM ----------

Wheres the fun and balance in that?
    I remember the first few times I went thaddius I thought you were supposed to swap everytime he did the electricity change, was still confused about why I died, when I ran over (worked out fine in 10 man)
    and now I QQ at noobs who dies in naxx :P unless he overaggroed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to be a hater or anything but surely he must have better things to do with his wow play time?
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
    Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Not to be a hater or anything but surely he must have better things to do with his life?
    Fixed

wow nice xD

.|[Yes, I make signatures]|.

I am confused as how vanish didn't reset him, he should of ran back and evaded when he got to bottom, as well as his enrage never going off. He should of been 1 shotted when he got hit from a 25 man hit instead taking like 1/8 of his health, and he had almost 100% evasion, the move only gives 80% (unless your dodge adds into that making it to 100%) but also how does he go back up to the top on the pipe? shadowstep? if so he would be out of range... please someone explain without flaming...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good job necroing an old thread.
    Though to answer your question, I'm 100% sure it's in the description of at least one of the video's, probably both.
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus2089 View Post
    zzzzz all he does is abuse pathing mechanics that's not good that's just time consuming.
    He used his class abilities, game mechanics and every possible thing he could to his advantage to beat him. jealous much because the best thing you can do is bubble hearth

He exploits a bug in game to perform his "Jitter" step, has nothing to do with skill, just tons of time to waste hitting a boss once every couple minutes to avoid getting killed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    He exploits a bug in game to perform his "Jitter" step, has nothing to do with skill, just tons of time to waste hitting a boss once every couple minutes to avoid getting killed.
    This.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Im going to assume he once again used "Clever abuse of game mechanics?"

I should jump through the AB wall and cap everything before the battle starts?
    I could be the first person to go 500:0!
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-10-26 at 04:24 AM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by issa View Post
    He used his class abilities, game mechanics and every possible thing he could to his advantage to beat him. jealous much because the best thing you can do is bubble hearth
    Wrong, you cant bubble hearth anymore, duration of divine shield got decreased.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naranda View Post
    its impressive that he can still stand being in Naxx for 3 hours.
    This.

Ahh, i wish i could do this ;X