Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    First off don't misquote me if you are going to do it do it right. I never said I was angry that casuals not so skilled got to see normal bosses. I could careless if they see normal bosses and they can see them all. What I am angry about is Blizzard as usual went overboard with the buff taking all the " required effort " out of raiding and making it a complete joke for raiders while at the same time handing out loot to all the people that would likely never set the instance to heroic.
    Can I see your evidence of this, "handing out loot to everyone?" I see bosses in ICC, not chests full of loot behind trash.
    There was a happy medium they could have left it at, That would have been between 15% and 20% personally I think 15% would have been the highest they needed to go.
    Exactly what percent or how many guild would you like in heroic ICC?
    Yes I am an elitist and damn proud of it, I actually use my skill to get me by in this game instead of standing and crying that shit is to hard. Go play something that fits your skill level don't ask for every game to be dumbed down good players want a challenge.
    Not crying that shit is too hard, and at the same time, I tell you to go play something that fits your skill level, don't ask every game to be impossible. Some people actually want to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomguy32 View Post
    I never said it taks 5 days to clear icc hc... Usually high end pve guilds raids 5+ days got that?

And you think im stupid for thinking LK 25 isnt hard? Its just... i dont even have words seriously...
    Can I see your Lich King 25 heroic kill?

butthurt cause i criticise something you did that you thought ment alot? Killing Lk 25 hc dosen't make you cool. Keep that in mind, you never go up to a girl and say: Hey baby i'v killed lk 25 heroic... good luck with that. It wont get you a job either, in a few years your going to look back at wow and laugh. Laugh cause you cared about this game soo much and it never got you anywhere in life.
    Interesting. You think WoW is horrible and means nothing, yet you stalk WoW forums. How interesting. I take it these examples are from your own personal experience?

A few players get something out of wow like a sponsorship, those people are mostly pvpers...so again killing lk 25 hc dont get you sponsored. So as you can see killing him heroic or not means nothing absolutely nothing.
    If you wanted to earn money from this game you're a fool. People play for fun, not for money, especially not a game like this.

Just one more thing hehe, this forum is full of people that think the world revolves around WoW. From what i'v read here since i started visiting 1 year ago is people qqing 24/7 you guys never get pleased...ever!!! wow=qq, BC=qq, Woltk=qq, Cata=qq. Why dont you guys take time to go outside huh? Call up some of your old high school friends and go do something fun, hopefully then you'll be pleased cause its not possibel for blizz to please you.
    Carrying about a hobby is bad?
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

what is this, i don't even...
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

LK HC is the hardest boss ever made.

Orly?

Quote Originally Posted by Zibeline View Post
    LK HC is the hardest boss ever made.
    You, my friend, are an idiot.

---------- Post added 2010-06-28 at 09:24 AM ----------

DO YOU HAVE H LK 10 ????????????????????????????????
    DO YOU HAVE H LK 25 ????????????????????????????????????
    FINE DO IT WITHOUT THE BUFF ON, IT'S NOT THERE BECAUSE IT WAS A RIDICULOUSLY OVERTUNED FIGHT, IT WAS THERE FOR THE CASUALS DUH !!!!!!!
    One overtuned fight does not make the expansion hard.

More people are enjoying this game than they used to. just because the few of you that are against current mechanics choose to voice your opinion on forums doesn't mean the world is falling apart. And seriously if you have completed WoW LK25hc and without the buff you keep whining about (you can remove it kidda) then well done, gz to you (seriously) now go play another game until new content comes out, or do it again to prove it wasnt fluke.

Why must you be so utterly pathetic and sad that you play one game, and one game only. There are hundreds of activities in the world and just because you pay a very small amount (shutup it's not alot) to play this one, doesn't mean it has to be perfect for you.

Like buying a new games console and then complaining it also doesn't function as a sled.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomguy32 View Post
    I never said it taks 5 days to clear icc hc... Usually high end pve guilds raids 5+ days got that?

And you think im stupid for thinking LK 25 isnt hard? Its just... i dont even have words seriously...

butthurt cause i criticise something you did that you thought ment alot? Killing Lk 25 hc dosen't make you cool. Keep that in mind, you never go up to a girl and say: Hey baby i'v killed lk 25 heroic... good luck with that. It wont get you a job either, in a few years your going to look back at wow and laugh. Laugh cause you cared about this game soo much and it never got you anywhere in life.

A few players get something out of wow like a sponsorship, those people are mostly pvpers...so again killing lk 25 hc dont get you sponsored. So as you can see killing him heroic or not means nothing absolutely nothing.

Just one more thing hehe, this forum is full of people that think the world revolves around WoW. From what i'v read here since i started visiting 1 year ago is people qqing 24/7 you guys never get pleased...ever!!! wow=qq, BC=qq, Woltk=qq, Cata=qq. Why dont you guys take time to go outside huh? Call up some of your old high school friends and go do something fun, hopefully then you'll be pleased cause its not possibel for blizz to please you.
    You are an absolute moron or trolling, I really hope the latter.

OP, you are aware of why this zone buff was added aren't you? If you aren't then you haven't actually gone away and given this topic any thought at all. I seriously suggest you do some research in to why raids seem easier and look into Blizzard's views on how they are going to move forward from this. Again, something I doubt you've looked in to at all.

Before you mash the New Thread button and complain about your own problems I'd really look in to the real cause of those problems and are they really problems at all or are they just your own ignorance. If the problems were really as bad as you seem to make out why would WoW be the most popular MMO and still inspire so many out there? Think about it, please.

You can say whatever you want, but ulduar and Icc hardmodes provide enough challenge and therefore high end raiding is no joke.

Activsion thinks you are spending too much time playing world of warcraft to enjoy their other games.

So they are trying (pretty successfully) to make it so you only need to play WoW 40 mins a day normally and only need to raid for 6 hours a week.

This gives you plenty of time to enjoy their other titles. yay.

---------- Post added 2010-06-28 at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arius View Post
    You can say whatever you want, but ulduar and Icc hardmodes provide enough challenge and therefore high end raiding is no joke.
    They did at 5-10%

Now everyone who kills lk goes 8/12h the next week